Scottish Premiership Opta Facts - 28 February - 1 March
Dundee Utd v Partick Thistle
- Dundee United have gone seven home games (all comps) without tasting defeat against the Jags (W5 D2).
- Partick Thistle's last five matches against the Terrors have seen the result alternate between a draw and a loss; their last meeting ended 2-2.
- Nadir Ciftci (Dundee United) scored in both of the previous encounters between these sides earlier this season.
- Dundee United have failed to win their last two matches at home (D1 L1); they haven't gone winless in three during the same campaign since May 2013.
- The Jags have seen three red cards across their last two visits to Tannadice Park.
Motherwell v Inverness CT
- Motherwell have claimed one clean sheet in their last seven attempts versus Caley Thistle.
- Caley Thistle have not gone three top-flight matches unbeaten against the Steelmen since April 2005 (currently W2).
- Greg Tansey has scored in each of his last three appearances away from home for Inverness (all competitions).
- Motherwell have attempted the fewest shots this season in the division (137).
- Inverness Caledonian Thistle are unbeaten in nine matches; their longest run of the campaign (W6 D3).
Ross County v Dundee
- Ross County are unbeaten in their last nine against Dundee in any competition (W5 D4).
- Dundee have not kept a clean sheet versus Ross County in the top-flight.
- Terry Dunfield was sent off for Ross County in the most recent meeting against Dundee; he hasn't played since.
- Having previously gone eight games without scoring more than once in a single fixture; Ross County come into this match having recorded three goals in back-to-back games.
- Dundee have scored in each of their last 12 matches on the road.
St Johnstone v Kilmarnock
- St Johnstone have conceded just four times across their last six matches versus Killie.
- Kilmarnock have tasted victory only once in their last 13 against St Johnstone (W8 D4).
- Brian Graham has scored in two of his last three appearances against Kilmarnock.
- St Johnstone have one win in their last four at home (D1 L2).
- Only one of the last 13 matches played out between these sides at McDiarmid Park have ended as a draw.
St Mirren v Hamilton
- One win in seven at home for St Mirren over Hamilton; failing to score in five of those games (D2 L4).
- Hamilton have won three in a row versus St Mirren.
- Ali Crawford has scored three goals across his two appearances against St Mirren.
- St Mirren have claimed just one clean sheet all season; a league-low number.
- Six of Hamilton's last seven goals have arrived in the second half.
Celtic v Aberdeen
- Celtic have won their last 19 at home to the Dons.
- Aberdeen have gone 46 matches without a clean sheet against the Bhoys.
- Kris Commons has scored four goals in four appearances for Celtic.
- Celtic have been shown 26 yellow cards; a league-low.
- Aberdeen have scored a league-high number of first half goals this season (24).