Aldershot v Burton - OPTA Stats
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
- Here are the League Two facts ahead of the one midweek game:
- Burton have beaten Aldershot on three of the last four occasions the two sides have met League Two, winning twice away and scoring a total of 11 goals across the four encounters.
- The Shots head into the fixture having won only two of their last six League Two fixtures; however, they have won their last two games, scoring eight goals in the process.
- Shots stars' Jermaine McGlashan and Danny Hylton appear to be in form, having scored nine goals between them in the last five games.
- Albion have won their last two away games, scoring seven goals in the process.
- Albion's Billy Kee comes into the game in form, having scored 4 goals in his last two games.