League Two Opta Facts - December 30th and 31st
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
League Two Opta Facts - December 30-31
Cheltenham v Rotherham
- Cheltenham are unbeaten in their last seven league matches, registering five wins and two draws.
- Rotherham have only lost one of their last nine games in League Two (4W, 4D, 1L).
- Away from home, Rotherham are unbeaten in five in the league, winning two of their last three road trips by a 3-2 scoreline.
- There have been exactly two goals scored in each of the four league meetings between Cheltenham and Rotherham in Gloucestershire.
- Three of the eight league meetings between Cheltenham and Rotherham have been draws, while all five wins have been by a two-goal margin.
Crawley Town v Barnet
- Crawley have lost just one of their last 14 League Two matches (a 2-1 defeat to Gillingham on Boxing Day).
- Barnet have only won one of their last 10 away matches in League Two (2-0 against Bristol Rovers).
- Matthew Tubbs has scored six goals in his last four appearances for Crawley in all competitions.
- Izale McLeod has scored Barnet's last four goals in League Two, three of which have been from the penalty spot.
- The Red Devils have found the net in each of their last 14 league games, the longest current run of its kind in the division.
Dagenham & Redbridge v Gillingham
- Both previous league meetings between Gillingham and Dagenham and Redbridge have ended as home wins.
- Dagenham & Redbridge have won two of their last 18 League Two matches.
- The Daggers have registered one win in their last six home games in League Two (a 3-0 win over Barnet on Boxing Day).
- Gillingham are unbeaten in their last three away matches in League Two (Two wins and a draw).
- Overall, the Gills have won four and lost none of their last six league games.
Hereford v Accrington
- Accrington have won just one of the last six league meetings with Hereford, but that came last season in a 4-0 home win.
- Hereford have not won any of their last seven League Two matches (3D and 4L).
- Stanley have won their last 4 League Two matches, their best run of form this season.
- Accrington are also unbeaten in their last seven League Two matches (5W and 2D).
- The Bulls have now gone eight games without keeping a clean sheet in the league.
Aldershot v Plymouth
- Aldershot have failed to find the net in three of their last five league games.
- Plymouth are unbeaten in their last four League Two matches, their longest unbeaten run this season.
- Plymouth have won just two of their 12 away matches in League Two this season, losing eight times and drawing two.
- Aldershot have netted a higher percentage of their goals in the first-half (63%) than any other bottom tier side.
- The Pilgrims have shipped a league-high 25 goals in the final half-hour this season.
Macclesfield v Port Vale
- Port Vale have won two of their three league trips to Macclesfield.
- Macclesfield have not won any of their last seven League Two matches, drawing on three occasions and losing four times.
- Port Vale have won their last two away games in League Two by identical score lines (2-1) and are undefeated in their last four L2 matches.
- Macclesfield have drawn their last three League Two home matches.
- The Silkmen have failed to score in their last 299 minutes of League Two action.
Morecambe v Burton Albion
- All four meetings between Morecambe and Burton in the league have ended in home wins.
- Both sides have scored in each of the four league meetings and there have been a total of 20 goals scored.
- Morecambe are without a win in their last six League Two games (two draws and four losses).
- At home, Morecambe have only won one of their last seven L2 matches, drawing twice and losing four of those matches.
- Burton have trailed at half-time in their last four away games in League Two, but have come back to win two of them.
- Burton Albion have drawn one of their last 11 matches in League Two (7 W, 1 D, 3 L).
Torquay United v Oxford United
- There have been 15 goals scored in the last three league meetings between Torquay and Oxford.
- Only one of the last five meetings between Torquay and Oxford in all competitions has ended in a home win.
- There have been four red cards in the last four meetings in all competitions between Oxford and Torquay.
- Torquay have won their last five home games in League Two.
- Oxford United are undefeated in their last three League Two matches and have kept clean sheets in each of those matches.
AFC Wimbledon v Southend
- AFC Wimbledon have not won any of their last 10 League Two matches (three draws and seven defeats).
- AFC Wimbledon have only kept one clean sheet in their last 19 League Two matches, and only three all season.
- Southend have won five of their last six away matches in League Two, losing the other.
- Southend have netted a joint-league-high 18% of their goals in the opening 15 minutes, and have also conceded a joint-league-low one goal in the same period.
- The Shrimpers have been ahead in a joint-high 16 different league games this season, winning another joint-high 14 of them.
Bradford City v Shrewsbury
- Shrewsbury have lost just one of the last six league games against Bradford and won the last three in a row.
- The Shrews have won two and drawn one of their last three visits to play Bradford.
- Bradford are undefeated in their last four League Two matches (two wins and two draws).
- Shrewsbury have lost one of their last nine League Two matches (1-0 away to Aldershot) winning five and drawing three of those encounters.
- The Bantams have only been ahead in eight league games this season, an unwanted joint-league-low (with Northampton).
Bristol Rovers v Crewe
- The last four league meetings between Crewe and Bristol Rovers have ended as draws.
- Five of the last seven matches played between these two side on Rovers' home turf have ended as draws with one victory apiece.
- In the last three score draws between the two sides, which have occurred in three of their last four meetings, one team has taken the lead and conceded an equalizer within five minutes.
- Bristol Rovers are without a win in their last six League Two matches, registering four defeats and two draws.
- Crewe Alexandra have not led at half time in any of their last 13 League Two matches.
Northampton v Swindon Town
- Swindon have lost just one and won eight of their last 13 meetings with Northampton.
- Northampton are on a run of 11 League Two matches without a win, registering nine defeats and two draws in that sequence.
- Swindon's loss (0-1 to Torquay) on Boxing Day put an end to a run of 10 consecutive League Two matches without a defeat.
- The Cobblers have netted a joint-league-low four goals in the closing 15 minutes this season.
- Swindon have conceded the joint-fewest first-half goals in League Two this season (six), while Northampton have conceded the most (25).