Premier League Opta Facts - 16-18 February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Premier League Opta Facts
Stoke City v Manchester City
- Stoke have only lost one of their last eight Premier League home matches, but haven't won back to back home matches since August 2009.
- Man City have won only one of their last 10 Premier League away matches.
- Emmanuel Adebayor has scored in each of his last three Premier League matches.
- The last four league meetings between the sides have seen the team ahead at half-time go on to win the match.
- All three Premier League meetings between Stoke and Man City have ended as home wins with the visiting side failing to score.
- 61% of the goals Stoke have scored have been netted before half-time, the highest proportion of any team.
Wigan Athletic v Bolton Wanderers
- There have been only two goals scored in the last three Premier League meetings between Bolton and Wigan.
- Bolton have failed to score in their last three Premier League matches.
- Wigan have won just one of their last seven Premier League matches at the DW Stadium.
- Roberto Martinez's side have won just one of the last 10 league games.
- Bolton have won just one of their last eight Premier League matches and have failed to score in the last three.
- The Trotters have won none of the last eight league matches on the road and earned just two points from a possible 24.