Premier League Opta Facts - 6-7 November
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Premier League Opta Facts - November 6-7
Birmingham City v West Ham United
- Birmingham have won only one of their last seven Premier League meetings with West Ham.
- Birmingham have won just one of their last eight league matches.
- City have kept a clean sheet in three of their last four Premier League matches at St Andrews, but have also failed to score in the same number.
- West Ham have not won an away game in the Premier League since the opening game of last season.
- This is West Ham's lowest-ever points tally after 10 games in the Premier League.
- Keith Fahey has played more minutes in the Premier League this season without making a foul than any other player (370 minutes).
Blackburn Rovers v Wigan Athletic
- Blackburn have won six and drawn one of their seven home games in all competitions against Wigan.
- Rovers are without a win in their last four league matches at Ewood Park.
- Benjani has scored three goals in five Premier League starts against the Latics.
- Wigan have taken all three points in just one of their last 12 league matches on the road.
- Nine of Wigan's 11 league wins since the start of last season have come in games where Hugo Rodallega has scored.
- No side has dropped more points in matches in which they have opened the scoring in the Premier League this season than Blackburn (10).
Blackpool v Everton
- The last time Everton had more points after 10 games than this season was in 2006/07 (17).
- The Seasiders have won all four games in which they have opened the scoring in the league this season, but taken just one point from the six matches where they have conceded the first goal.
- The last five matches at Bloomfield Road (all comps) have all produced at least three goals.
- Blackpool have conceded a goal in the 85th minute or later in all four matches at home this season.
- The Toffees are the most-fouled side in the Premier League this season (152 times).
- Everton's games have seen the fewest goals in the Premier League this season (18), whilst Blackpool's have seen the most (36).
Bolton Wanderers v Tottenham Hotspur
- Robbie Keane has scored eight Premier League goals against Bolton, his joint-highest tally against any opponent.
- Bolton have won only one of the last nine meetings with Spurs in all competitions.
- Kevin Davies has scored four goals in his last three games against Spurs in all competitions at the Reebok Stadium.
- Only Stoke (nine times) and West Brom (eight times) have conceded first in more Premier League matches than Spurs this season (seven).
- Owen Coyle's men have kept only one clean sheet in their last 18 Premier League games.
- Rafael van der Vaart is yet to score in his five appearances away from home for Tottenham (all competitions).
- Tottenham have not kept a clean sheet in the Premier League since the opening day of the season.
Fulham v Aston Villa
- Gabriel Agbonlahor scored three goals in two Premier League games against Fulham last season.
- Fulham have only won three of the 18 Premier League meetings with Aston Villa.
- Villa have scored only two second half goals this season, fewer than any other side in the division.
- The Birmingham side have gone 344 minutes without a Premier League goal.
- Stephen Warnock has been booked in six of his last seven league appearances.
- Fulham have not won back-to-back league matches since February.
- The Villans have lost five of their last six away matches in the Premier League.
Manchester United v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Wolves have failed to score in their last six visits to play Manchester United at Old Trafford.
- Nenad Milijas has scored in three of his four appearances for Wolves in all competitions this season.
- Wolves' last three league wins have been by a 2-1 scoreline.
- Manchester United have never lost a match they have been winning at half-time in the Premier League at Old Trafford.
- Wolves have shipped seven goals in the last 15 minutes of Premier League games this season, more than any other side.
- United are unbeaten in their last 15 Premier League matches.
- The Red Devils have averaged 3.1 goals per game in their last 16 league matches at Old Trafford.
Sunderland v Stoke City
- In the four Premier League meetings between Stoke and Sunderland, no goals have been scored by the away team.
- Darren Bent has scored 66% of Sunderland's goals this season (six of nine), Gyan has scored one while the other two were own goals.
- Only two sides have lost fewer games than the Black Cats in the Premier League this season.
- Manchester United are the only team to have won at the Stadium of Light in the Premier League since Boxing Day 2009.
- The last four league games at the Stadium of Light have produced just four goals in total.
- The Potters have lost five of their last six away games in the Premier League.
- Since the start of last season, only two players have scored more than two league goals for Sunderland: Bent (31), Kenwyne Jones (9) and Fraizer Campbell (4).
Arsenal v Newcastle United
- Arsenal have won all of their last three home matches (all competitions) against Newcastle by a 3-0 scoreline.
- The Magpies have won just one of their last 15 league meetings with the Gunners.
- Only Manchester United have scored as many headed goals in the Premier League as Newcastle this season (six).
- Between them, Andy Carroll and Kevin Nolan have scored 12 of Newcastle's 19 Premier League goals this season.
- The Gunners have scored in the last 10 minutes in nine of their last 11 league matches at the Emirates.
- The Magpies are on a run of two straight Premier League wins, the last time they won three in a row was in April 2008.
Liverpool v Chelsea
- Fernando Torres has scored four goals in four appearances in all competitions for Liverpool at Anfield against Chelsea.
- Liverpool and Chelsea have met 26 times in all competitions over the last six seasons.
- Didier Drogba has scored five goals in his last five starts in all competitions against Liverpool.
- All but one of Liverpool's 10 league goals this season have come in the second half.
- Liverpool have not scored a league goal that wasn't either scored or assisted by Gerrard or Torres since the opening day of the season.
- Chelsea have won all seven games in which they have opened the scoring in the Premier League this season.
- The Blues have kept seven clean sheets this season, three more than any other Premier League side.
West Bromwich Albion v Manchester City
- West Brom have won their last four matches in all competitions at home against Man City.
- The Baggies have scored six goals in the 15 minutes after half-time this season, more than any other side.
- Nine of City's 13 Premier League goals this season have been scored or assisted by Carlos Tévez.
- Over half (nine of 15) of West Brom's points this season have come in games when they have conceded first.
- The Baggies are unbeaten at home in the league this season, but have conceded exactly once in their last four matches.
- West Brom have conceded a goal in the first 15 minutes of their last three league games.