SPL Opta Facts – 27-28 November
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Celtic v Inverness CT
- Celtic have already beaten Inverness twice this season; 1-0 at Caledonian in the league, before a 6-0 home win in the Scottish League Cup.
- Caley Thistle have won just one of their 16 league meetings with the Bhoys.
- Celtic and Inverness have both scored five penalties this season, more than any other side in the SPL.
- Neil Lennon's men have scored just two goals in three league games since putting nine past Aberdeen.
- Inverness are on a run of three straight SPL wins. The last time they won four in a row was in December 2007 - the fourth match was also against Celtic (3-2 home win).
- Gary Hooper has scored in all but two of his eight SPL appearances.
- 17 of Inverness' 24 points in the SPL this season have come from away games.
Hamilton v St Mirren
- The Accies are unbeaten in their last seven meetings with St Mirren.
- St Mirren have failed to score in six of their last seven clashes with Hamilton.
- Hamilton are on a run of four straight league defeats.
- The Saints have kept just one clean sheet in the league this season; the joint-fewest with Hibs.
- Michael Higdon has scored five of the Saints' last eight league goals.
Hibernian v St Johnstone
- The Saints are unbeaten in their last four meetings with Hibernian in all competitions, winning three.
- However, Hibs are unbeaten in their last six clashes with St Johnstone at home in the league.
- Hibernian are one of only four SPL teams to have taken more points at home than away this season.
- St Johnstone have hit just one goal in their last five league games.
Kilmarnock v Aberdeen
- Kilmarnock have won their last three meetings with the Dons.
- Aberdeen are on a run of five straight league defeats: they have not lost six in a row in the SPL since September 1999.
- Kilmarnock have only failed to score in one match this season.
- Connor Sammon has scored in each of his last five league appearances for a total of seven goals.
- Killie have hit the most goals in the last 15 minutes of SPL games this season (eight).
Dundee Utd v Rangers
- The Terrors are without a win in their last 12 league meetings with Rangers.
- The Gers have bagged 21 goals in their last seven league games against Dundee United, conceding only two.
- The Tangerines have scored exactly once in their last seven league matches.
- United are the only team to have won every match in which they have taken the lead in the SPL this season.
- However, Rangers have taken 18 points from matches in which they have gone behind: no other SPL side has taken more than nine points from losing positions.
- Rangers have kept only three clean sheets in the SPL this season.
Motherwell v Hearts
- Motherwell have won their last three games against the Jambos, each time by a two-goal margin.
- John Sutton has scored in each of these matches against Hearts.
- In their last match at Fir Park (4-0 vs St Johnstone), Motherwell kept their first league clean sheet at home since February.
- Hearts are on a run of four straight league wins: all by a 2-0 scoreline. No side has ever had the same scoreline in five consecutive SPL matches.
- Hearts have scored seven goals from outside the box in the SPL this season, more than any other side.
- The Steelmen have hit six goals in the opening 15 minutes of SPL matches this season, a league-high.