SPL Opta Facts - 25-26 September
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Celtic v Hibernian
- Hibs are the only team to have won at Celtic Park in the SPL in over two years, thanks to a 2-1 win in January.
- Aside from Rangers, Hibs are the only team to have beaten Celtic more than once in the SPL since the start of 2007 (four times).
- Hibernian have beaten Celtic once in each of the last four SPL seasons.
- The Bhoys have won all 13 of their league matches under Neil Lennon.
- No player has scored more than once in a match for Celtic this season.
- Derek Riordan has either scored (two) or assisted (two) four of Hibs' five league goals this season.
Dundee United v St Johnstone
- St Johnstone are without a win in their last nine league meetings with the Terrors.
- Three of the last four league meetings between the sides at Tannadice have ended in a draw.
- Jon Daly scored in both of his league appearances against the Saints last season.
- A win against Aberdeen in their last match there ended a run of four straight SPL defeats for United at Tannadice.
- St Johnstone have kept just one clean sheet in their last 16 league games.
- All four of St Johnstone's goals this season have come in the first half.
Hamilton v Kilmarnock
- The Accies have won five of their last seven SPL clashes with Kilmarnock.
- Killie have hit just one goal in their last five trips to New Douglas Park in all competitions.
- Hamilton have scored just one goal in their last three home league matches.
- Kilmarnock have won two of their last three away matches in the SPL: it is three years since they won three in four.
- Dougie Imrie has committed 14 fouls this season, more than any other player in the SPL.
Hearts v Motherwell
- Motherwell won three of their four league games against Hearts last season.
- None of the last 14 league meetings between the sides has ended in a draw.
- The Jambos are without a win in their last five league matches at Tynecastle. They have not gone six without a win on home turf since April 1999.
- Motherwell have won three of their last five SPL away matches, including the last two on the trot.
- With four, only Kenny Miller (eight) has scored more SPL goals this season than Calum Eliot.
St Mirren v Inverness CT
- In the 2008/09 season, both sides won this game twice, with the Saints going on to avoid relegation on goal difference at Caley Thistle's expense on the last day of the season.
- In 12 attempts in the SPL, neither side has ever managed to score twice in this fixture, nor has a meeting produced more than three goals.
- Only once in the last 16 attempts have St Mirren managed to score more than once in a match at home in the SPL: the 4-0 win over Celtic.
- Caley Thistle have lost just one of their last six SPL games on the road.
Aberdeen v Rangers
- Aberdeen were one of only three sides to beat Rangers in the SPL last season, ending a 21 game unbeaten run for the Gers.
- Rangers have not won at Pittodire in the league since December 2006, a run of six games.
- During this period, the Gers have scored just twice.
- On Sunday it will be exactly one year to the day since Aberdeen's last 0-0 draw - against Rangers.
- The Dons have lost three of their last four SPL games at home.
- Rangers have won four of their last five league games on the road.
- Kenny Miller has scored twice as many goals as any other SPL player this season (eight in six matches).