SPL Opta Facts - April 10-14
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Falkirk v St Mirren
- Falkirk have lost their last three games at home to St Mirren in the SPL.
- The Buddies are unbeaten in seven straight league games against Falkirk.
- The Bairns have won just one of their last nine games at Falkirk Stadium in the SPL, losing the last three.
- St Mirren have won just one of their last 14 league games: the 4-0 win over Celtic.
- The Saints have conceded more goals to corners (8) than any other side this season.
Hamilton v Hibernian
- Hibs have won four of their five SPL meetings with Hamilton, though lost on their last trip to New Douglas Park.
- Derek Riordan has scored four goals in his last five matches against the Accies.
- Hibernian have lost three of their last four league games.
- Hibs have kept just one clean sheet in their last 16 league outings.
- The Accies are unbeaten in five matches at home, keeping three clean sheets.
- Hamilton have recouped just one point from losing positions in the SPL this season.
Hearts v Kilmarnock
- The Jambos have won their last four meetings with Killie in the SPL.
- Hearts have won three of their last four games at home, losing only to Rangers.
- A win in their last match ended a run of five straight defeats for Killie.
- Killie have scored just four goals in 15 away matches this season in the SPL.
- Hearts have dropped 18 points from winning positions this season, only Falkirk and St Mirren (both 20) have dropped more.
Aberdeen v St Johnstone
- Aberdeen are unbeaten in five matches at home to St Johnstone in the SPL.
- The Saints have hit just three goals over the course of their last six league meetings with the Dons.
- Aberdeen have not kept a clean sheet in any of their last six games at Pittodrie.
- St Johnstone have not kept a clean sheet on the road in the SPL since October.
- Only Hibernian (19) have recouped more points from losing positions than St Johnstone this season (15).
Celtic v Motherwell
- Celtic have lost just one of their last 15 SPL meetings with Motherwell.
- Motherwell have never scored more than once at Celtic Park in the SPL.
- The Bhoys have failed to score in two of their last three games at home to the Steelmen.
- Celtic have been defeated just once in their last 31 league games at Parkhead.
- Motherwell have either failed to score (five times) or scored at least twice (three times) in their last eight away games.
- Only Celtic (14) have scored more headed goals than Motherwell (10) this season.
Dundee United v Rangers
- United have lost their last four league games against Rangers, scoring once and conceding 15.
- The Gers have scored at least twice in their last nine meetings with the Terrors in the SPL, hitting 28 goals in total.
- The Tangerines have kept three consecutive clean sheets at home in the league, winning each game.
- Dundee United are unbeaten in six games: the longest such current run in the SPL.
- The 4-1 reversal at St Johstone in their last away match ended a run of nine games unbeaten on the road in the SPL for the Gers.