Arsenal v Udinese Opta Facts
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
- This will be the first ever meeting between these two sides.
- Arsenal have met Italian opposition 25 times so far in Europe: the record sees the Gunners losing only on five occasions, including a 1-0 defeat at the Olimpico against Roma the last time they faced an Italian team, in March 2009.
- The goal scored by Juan in that defeat at Roma is the only strike conceded by the Gunners in their last six meetings against an Italian side.
- Udinese have played only once against an English opposition in Europe, in the 2008/09 UEFA Cup v Spurs and won 2-0.
- Arsenal have drawn only one of their last 15 European games (excluding playoffs); eight wins and six defeats (including three in the last four games) complete their record.
- At the Emirates Stadium Arsene Wenger's side are unbeaten in their last nine European games, winning eight of these and being held to a 2-2 draw only by Barcelona in March 2010.
- Arsenal have won all eight legs of their four Champions League Qualifying matches to date, conceding only two goals in the process.
- Udinese have also a 100% in Champions League qualifiers, having beaten Sporting home (3-2) and away (1-0) in 2006.
- Udinese's goalkeeper, Samir Handanovic has saved 11 of the 24 penalties he has faced in Serie A over the last four seasons, with six of them coming in 2010/11.
- Antonio Di Natale has been the most prolific Serie A player over the last five seasons with 97 goals in 160 games.
View our full range of Arsenal v Udinese betting