Bundesliga Opta Facts 14th-15th May
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Kaiserslautern v Bremen
- Lautern have won their last three league games, conceding just one goal in the process.
- Bremen have won their last three BL outings at Kaiserslautern.
- Werder have lost none of their last four BL away games (three wins, one draw), scoring 12 goals in the process.
- Christian Tiffert has assisted seven of the Red Devils' last eight goals.
- Thomas Schaaf's men have only kept five clean sheets this season - only bottom-placed St. Pauli have shut their opponents out on fewer occasions (four times).
- FCK striker Srdjan Lakic has netted four goals in his last five BL starts.
Freiburg v Leverkusen
- Leverkusen have only lost one of their last eight BL visits to Freiburg (four wins, three draws) - 0-1 in 2004.
- Since that 1-0 win, Freiburg have not beaten Leverkusen in five games (four defeats). Freiburg have only won one of their last nine BL games against Bayer (two draws, six defeats).
- Leverkusen have lost their last two away games, conceding seven goals in the process.
- Freiburg have lost three of their last four BL games (one win)
- Freiburg and Leverkusen have won 17 points each after trailing - joint-highest in the league.
- Arturo Vidal has been directly involved in the last three Bayer goals (one goal, two assists). With 10 goals and 10 assists to his name he is the Bayer player with the most scorer points this season.
Bayern v Stuttgart
- Bayern have won 50 of the 87 league meetings with Stuttgart (20 draws, 17 defeats) - only against Hamburg have FCB won more often in the Bundesliga (53 wins).
- The German record champions have only lost one of the last six BL games against the side from Swabia (three wins, two draws).
- The game between Bayern (33 points) and Stuttgart (30 points) will see the best and the third-best teams of the second half of the season face each other.
- Bayern have netted the most goals in the league this season (79), while Stuttgart have scored the fourth-most (59).
- VfB have only lost one away game since the turn of the year (five wins, two draws).
- Bayern have won 11 of their last 12 BL games on home soil (one defeat) and have scored three or more goals in 10 of these 12 matches.
Hoffenheim v Wolfsburg
Hoffenheim v Wolfsburg
- Hoffenheim have only won one of their five BL meetings with Wolfsburg (one draw, three defeats).
- The Wolves have scored at least two goals in each of their five BL matches against Hoffenheim.
- Wolfsburg have only scored more than one goal in one of their 16 BL away games so far this season, when they beat Hamburg 3-1 in September 2010.
- Hoffenheim have not scored more than once in any of their last six BL games on home soil.
- VfL striker Grafite has scored three and assisted four goals in his five BL matches against 1899.
- The Wolves have only kept one clean sheet in their last 14 BL matches.
Hannover v Nürnberg
Hannover v Nürnberg
- Nürnberg have won just one of the past seven matches (four defeats, two draws) after prevailing in six of the previous seven fixtures (one draw).
- None of the 29 encounters between Nürnberg and Hannover in the top flight have ended in a goalless draw.
- Didier Ya Konan has scored 10 of his 13 goals this season on home soil.
- FCN have only netted one goal in their last three BL games.
- Hannover's last six goals were scored by six different players.
Dortmund v Frankfurt
- Eintracht have won only one of the 16 matches they have played since they defeated Dortmund 1-0 in December 2010(10 defeats, five draws).
- Dortmund haven't been defeated in 15 Bundesliga home games (11 wins, four draws).
- Frankfurt haven't won any of their last 10 away games (three draws, seven losses).
- The Eagles have only won two of their last 23 games at Dortmund (five draws, 16 defeats), although one of these two victories came last season (3-2).
- Frankfurt have only scored six goals since the winter break; if they fail to score against Dortmund, they will set a new record for fewest goals scored in the second half of a season.
- Borussia have only conceded 21 goals, fewer than any other team, while Eintracht have only scored 30 goals, also fewer than any other team.
Hamburg v Gladbach
- Hamburg have lost three of their last four league games against Gladbach (one win).
- Borussia have won their last three games, not conceding a single goal in the process.
- HSV have only netted two goals in their last six BL matches.
- For the first time since autumn 2009, the Redshorts have remained winless in six consecutive BL games.
- The Foals have only won one of their last 12 BL outings at Hamburg (four draws, seven defeats).
- Gladbach haven't netted more than one goal in any of their last 10 BL games on the road.
Mainz v Pauli
- Pauli have only won one of their 10 outings at Mainz in Bundesliga 2 (seven draws, two defeats). The upcoming match will be Pauli's first visit to Mainz in the German top flight.
- Mainz have gone four games since their last defeat (three wins, one draw), conceding just one goal in the process.
- Pauli have only won one point from their last 11 BL games (10 defeats, one draw).
- Mainz have dropped the fewest points from games in which have lead this season (two).
- With 14 goals to his name this season, André Schürrle has the best season tally of any Mainz player in the club's BL history.
- Pauli have conceded at least two goals in each of their last nine league games.
Köln v Schalke
- Köln have only won of their last 16 BL duels with Schalke and have lost each of the last four encounters with S04.
- The Billygoats have won eight of their last nine BL home games (one defeat).
- Köln have kept a clean sheet in four of their last five games on home soil.
- Schalke have lost each of their last five competitive games.
- Köln's top scorer Milivoje Novakovic has netted 14 of his 15 goals this season in front of his home crowd.
- The Royal Blues have only won one of their last seven BL away games (two draws, four defeats).
- Last season, Hannover went down 1-3 at home against Nürnberg in what was their first home match under Mirko Slomka.