Bundesliga Opta Facts - 23 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Stuttgart v Hamburg
- Stuttgart have lost only one of their last seven games (four wins and two draws).
- However, they have won only one of their last five home games (three losses and one draw).
- In Bundesliga history, Stuttgart have won more than half of their home games (23 of 45) against Hamburg.
- Hamburg have won their last three meetings with Stuttgart, scoring 10 goals in the process.
- Hamburg have have won only one of their last five away games (three losses and one draw).
- Hamburg have won only one of their last seven games, losing two and drawing four.
Leverkusen v Hoffenheim
- Since the winter break, Leverkusen are the best team in the league with 28 points from 13 games.
- Leverkusen have won their last five home games.
- In their last match, Leverkusen conceded five goals at Bayern, after conceding a total of only one in their five games before that.
- Hoffenheim are yet to beat Leverkusen in the Bundesliga following one draw and four losses.
- Hoffenheim have lost their last four away games.
- Hoffenheim have won only two of their last nine games, suffering five losses and two draws.
Schalke v Kaiserslautern
- New Schalke manager Ralf Rangnick is unbeaten in his five competitive games with Schalke since taking over a month ago (four wins, one draw).
- Schalke are unbeaten in their last six home games in all competitions, winning five (one draw).
- Schalke are also unbeaten against Kaiserslautern in their last six home games (five wins, one draw).
- Kaiserslautern have won only two of their last 12 BL meetings with Schalke, enduring eight losses and two draws.
- Lautern are unbeaten in their last three away games, winning two and drawing one.
- Lautern have lost only two of their last seven games in the league, following three wins and two draws.
St. Pauli v Bremen
- St. Pauli have won none of their last eight league games, losing seven and drawing their last.
- St. Pauli have lost their last three games at home, with the latest being abandoned shortly before the final whistle (after a linesman was hit by a bottle) and judged 0-2 by the disciplinary commission - just like the score was at the time of the abandonment.
- St. Pauli have won only one BL meeting against Bremen - the very first in 1977. Since then, they have drawn four and lost 10, including the last six.
- Bremen's last two wins have come on the road, where they have lost only one of their last five games.
- Bremen are unbeaten in their last seven games thanks to two wins and five draws.
- Four of Bremen's last five games (and six of their last 10) have ended 1-1.