Championship Opta Facts - 12-14 March
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Burnley v Millwall
- There hasn't been an away win in any of the last 11 clashes between the Clarets and the Lions.
- The last time the teams met at Turf Moor, in November 2005, there were four red cards shown as Burnley ran out 2-1 winners.
- No team has taken more points from their last 10 games then Eddie Howe's Burnley (21 - joint with QPR).
- There has been a total of just two first half goals scored in the last eight Championship games involving Millwall.
Coventry v Hull
- Hull have only won two of the last 11 clashes with the Sky Blues, with two ending in draws and Coventry winning seven.
- There have only been six goals scored in the last five clashes between the sides combined.
- 10 of the Tigers' last 11 away league goals have been scored after the break.
- The Sky Blues have only managed more than one goal in one of their last 16 league games.
Derby v Swansea
- Derby have failed to score in each of their last three meetings with the Swans.
- 11 of the last 13 goals scored in this fixture have come after the break.
- Derby have failed to win any of their last nine league games at Pride Park, drawing two, losing seven and scoring just four goals.
- The Swans have conceded just two goals in their last five league games combined.
Leeds v Ipswich
- Leeds have not won any of their last seven meetings with Ipswich, losing four and drawing three.
- Two of the last three clashes at Elland Road have ended 1-1, with Ipswich winning the other. Leeds haven't beaten the Tractor Boys at home since March 2002, in the Premier League.
- There have been 71 Championship goals netted at Elland Road this season, 13 more than any other ground.
- Ipswich haven't mustered a single first half goal in any of their last five matches.
Nott'm Forest v Doncaster
- Billy Sharp has scored in two of his last three games against Forest for Rovers.
- The last two meetings at the City Ground have seen 11 goals scored.
- Nottingham Forest were finally defeated by Hull in their last home league game, their first home defeat since September 2009.
- Billy Sharp has scored three goals in his last three league apps for Donny.
Portsmouth v Middlesbrough
- Pompey have only lost one of their last 11 home meetings with 'Boro, a 0-1 Premier League defeat in December 2007.
- Middlesbrough have had a man sent off in each of their last two clashes with Pompey.
- 71% of Pompey's goals have come in the second half this season, the highest ratio in the league.
- Leroy Lita has scored four in six for Tony Mowbray's men.
QPR v Crystal Palace
- None of the last seven meetings between the sides have been won by the home side.
- QPR are unbeaten in five meetings with the Eagles, winning two and drawing three.
- QPR have netted 18 goals in the final 15 minutes of games this season, no team has managed more.
- Palace haven't won away in 12 attempts, losing the last three on the bounce.
Scunthorpe v Leicester
- Scunthorpe have never beaten Leicester, losing six and drawing three of the nine previous encounters.
- Paul Gallagher and Martyn Waghorn have both scored three goals in their last three appearances against the Iron.
- Leicester have scored the most goals in the opening 10 minutes of Championship games this term (seven) whilst the Iron have conceded the most (10).
- Scunthorpe have lost 19 of the 20 games in which they've conceded the first goal.
Watford v Sheff Utd
- Only one of the last 11 meetings between the sides has ended in a draw.
- In the last four clashes at Vicarage Road, the winning side has kept a clean sheet.
- Watford have scored exactly one goal in each of their last five league games, and Danny Graham has scored the last three of them.
- The Blades, who finally ended their winless run by beating Nottingham Forest in their last outing, have seen more red cards (eight) than any other side in the second flight.
Cardiff v Barnsley
- Cardiff have won five of the last seven meetings between the sides, with the Tykes picking up the victory in the other two.
- Barnsley have only won one of their last six trips to Cardiff, although this did come in their last trip to the Cardiff City Stadium; a 2-0 win in February 2010.
- The Bluebirds have failed to score in their last two games for the first time this term.
- Barnsley have conceded 17 goals in the final 10 minutes this season, the most in the league.
Norwich v Bristol City
- The Robins have won five of their last six meetings with the Canaries, losing the other 0-3 (this season's reverse fixture).
- Simeon Jackson, who hasn't scored since October 23rd, scored a brace when these two sides met on October 2nd.
- Norwich have scored and conceded in 10 of their last 12 league games.
- The Robins have just won four consecutive league games for the first time this season.