Championship Opta Facts: 13 April
Football facts to aid your betting from all the major leagues in Europe.
Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading supplier of sports performance data, bring you Opta Facts, the key statistics you'll need to make an informed choice with your football betting.
Bristol City v Ipswich
- Just one of the last 19 encounters between these two sides has ended with the honours even.
- Jon Walters has scored four goals against City in his last three encounters with the Robins, including a hat-trick at Portman Road last season.
- Both Bristol City and Ipswich have won just once in their last eight league matches respectively.
- Gary Johnson's side are unbeaten in their last nine attempts at home in the Championship.
- Ipswich have scored just three times in their last seven league matches.
Cardiff v Burnley
- Cardiff have emerged victorious on the last five occasions on which they have hosted Burnley.
- The Clarets have managed just one goal in these five trips.
- Steven Thompson has scored in the last two clashes between the sides - once for Cardiff last season and once for Burnley earlier this term.
- On both occasions he scored the final goal to earn his side a draw within the last 15 minutes.
- Ross McCormack has scored five goals in his last six league appearances - four of these goals have come after the 88th minute and three have come from the penalty spot.
- Burnley are unbeaten in seven successive league games; winning five of these.
Coventry v Charlton
- Charlton have managed just one win in their last 12 trips to play Coventry in the league.
- Charlton have won just one of 13 away visits to former Premier League sides in the Championship this season.
- The Addicks have picked up fewer points away from home than any other side in the Championship this season - 12.
- The Sky Blues have managed just four goals in their last seven league outings.
- Charlton have suffered just one defeat in their last five matches in the Championship.
Derby v Wolves
- Wolves have the best record in Championship midlands derbies this season, winning four of their seven matches.
- The Rams have not managed all three points against Wolves at home in seven attempts, losing the last two.
- Nine of Wolves' last 11 goals have come from crosses - the other two were penalties.
- Derby have managed just one win in their last six league games.
- Nigel Clough's side have managed just one goal in the first half of their last six games.
- Wolves have tasted defeat just once in their last seven Championship ties.
Doncaster v Preston
- Preston have failed to win any of their three trips to Yorkshire in the Championship this season, drawing twice and losing once.
- Doncaster are unbeaten in four at home to Preston, winning two.
- Rovers have not lost at home to Championship opponents that haven't played in the Premier League this season.
- Doncaster are the league's lowest scorers at home. They have managed just 14 goals at the Keepmoat in the league this term so far.
- Preston have just one win to their name from their last seven league games.
Norwich v Watford
- Watford have won four of their last five encounters with the Canaries, drawing the other.
- Lee Croft scored the last time Watford visited Norwich, and also scored in the match between the two at Vicarage Road earlier this season.
- Watford have failed to score in just one of their last 14 league matches.
- The Hornets have suffered just one defeat in their last eight league games.
- Norwich have won two of their last seven games at home in the Championship.
- The Canaries have scored just once in the first half of their last eight league games.
QPR v Sheffield Wednesday
- The Owls are unbeaten against London opposition in the Championship this season, winning five of their seven matches.
- On the other hand the Hoops have scored just five goals in seven matches against opposition from Yorkshire this season.
- Wednesday are unbeaten against Rangers in seven games, and have won the last two.
- QPR have managed to score just three times in their last eight league matches.
- Rangers have suffered defeat in just one of their last five games.
- Wednesday have managed to win once in their last seven in the league.
Sheffield United v Nottingham Forest
- Forest have not managed a win in Yorkshire this season.
- Three of the last five meetings between these two teams in all competitions have been won by the away side - the other two were draws.
- United are the Championship's form side, collecting 16 points from their last six league matches.
- United are unbeaten in ten and have won their last five in the league.
- Forest have won once in their last six league games.
- Billy Davies' side have won just once in their last seven games away from home in the Championship.
Southampton v Crystal Palace
- The Saints have not taken all three points in seven matches against London teams in the league this season, and have had three or more goals put past them on four occasions in such encounters.
- Indeed, this is something Palace have done to Southampton in two of their last three meetings.
- Southampton are without a win over the Eagles in four attempts at St Mary's.
- The Saints are the league's worst home side - picking up just 18 points at St Mary's.
- Mark Wotte's side have not managed a win in seven league matches.
- Palace have managed just one goal in 448 minutes of league football.