Championship Opta Facts - 14 February
Blackpool v Nottingham Forest
- Blackpool have gone seven home games without keeping a clean sheet against Nottingham Forest.
- Forest have lost only one of their last seven against Blackpool, winning two and drawing four.
- Blackpool have scored just seven goals in their last nine Championship games and no player has scored more than once for them over this period.
- No side has made more errors leading to an opposition goal than Blackpool (8) this season in the Championship.
- Chris Burke has had a hand in three goals in his last two games (one goal, two assists), this after going 10 games without scoring or assisting for the Reds.
Bolton v Watford
- Bolton have won eight of their last nine at home to Watford in league competition (L1), including each of the last four.
- Watford have conceded in each of their last 10 trips to Bolton, last shutting them out in January 1971.
- Bolton Wanderers have found the net in each of their last nine Championship matches, however, they have also conceded in each of their last eight.
- Odion Ighalo has scored 10 league goals in 2015 so far; more than any other player in the top four tiers of English football.
- Ighalo has scored 11 goals in his last seven league appearances for Watford; Bolton Wanderers have scored 12 overall in their last seven league games.
Bournemouth v Huddersfield
- Bournemouth have recorded four victories in their last five matches against Huddersfield Town, with the defeat coming away from home.
- Huddersfield have lost their last two trips to Bournemouth, this after going 10 games unbeaten between 1992 and 2011.
- Despite being in the automatic promotion places, AFC Bournemouth have lost a league-high 19 points from winning positions in the Championship this season.
- Huddersfield have conceded seven goals in the 90th minute or later in 2014-15 - a Championship-high.
- 10 of Callum Wilson's 15 league goals for Bournemouth have come away from home this season - just five of these have come in his 14 appearances at the Goldsands Stadium.
Charlton v Brentford
- Charlton have won six of their last seven games at home to the Bees (L1).
- Brentford have netted just five goals in their last 11 trips to Charlton and never more than once in a game.
- Charlton Athletic are on a 13-game winless run in the Championship (L7 D6) - the longest such run in the competition this season.
- The Addicks have drawn a league-high 15 games in the Championship this season.
- Charlton are the only side in the Championship yet to concede a penalty kick this season.
Fulham v Ipswich
- Fulham are winless in six attempts against the Tractor Boys, losing four (D2).
- Ipswich are without a win in four games away to Fulham (D3 L1), including their joint-heaviest defeat in league competition (10-1 in 1963).
- Fulham have conceded 13 goals in the final 10 minutes of Championship matches this season; more than any other side.
- Ipswich Town have the lowest passing accuracy in the Championship this season (66.3%).
- The Whites have not kept a clean sheet in any of their last eight league matches.
Leeds v Millwall
- Leeds have won their last four home league games against the Lions.
- In fact, Millwall have lost seven of their last eight trips to Elland Road in league competition (W1).
- No side have lost more games that they have been leading in the Championship this season than Leeds United (4).
- Millwall have been leading in just eight Championship matches this season; a lower number than any other side.
- Millwall matches have averaged 14.3 fouls per game on average in the Championship this season; more than any other club
- Leeds United have conceded nine penalties to their opponents this season in the Championship; more than any other side.
Norwich v Wolves
- Norwich have failed to keep a clean sheet in each of their last 13 games against Wolves.
- Wolves have lost their last two games away to Norwich; they last suffered three consecutive defeats in November 2001.
- Nathan Redmond has created 87 goalscoring chances for Norwich City this season; only Birmingham's David Cotterill (93) has created more in the Championship.
- Benik Afobe has scored in three of his five appearances for Wolves since signing for the club, including in both of his last two Championship games.
- Wolves have hit the woodwork a league-high 17 times in the Championship this season.
- Norwich have won four and lost just one of their six Championship games under new manager Alex Neil (W4 D1 L1).
Sheffield Wednesday v Brighton
- Sheffield Wednesday have won three and lost none of their last four against Brighton.
- Brighton have never beaten Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough (D6 L6).
- Sheffield Wednesday have failed to score in 13 Championship games this season; only Birmingham have failed to score in as many.
- No side has drawn as many Championship matches 0-0 this season as Sheffield Wednesday (7).
- The Seagulls have won just four points in their last five Championship matches (W1 D1 L3).