Championship Opta Facts 18-19 Mar
- Middlesbrough have won 15 of their last 17 home league games against Hull, losing just once (D1).
- Hull have won each of the last three meetings against Boro in all competitions without conceding a goal (1-0, 2-0 and 3-0).
- Middlesbrough have lost three of their last four league games (W1); as many as they did in their previous 20 combined.
- Hull City have attempted more shots (425) and fired in more shots on target (176) than any other Championship side this season.
- Jordan Rhodes has scored just one goal in his nine appearances for Middlesbrough.
- Promotion chasing Hull City have won just one of their last six games, while four have ended level (L1).
- Derby have lost their previous two games against Forest but haven't lost three in a row since January 1990.
- Forest have lost only one of the last six meetings (W3 D2), a 5-0 drubbing at Pride Park in March 2014.
- Derby have won their last two games on home soil, after failing to win the previous four.
- Chris Martin has scored or assisted six goals in his last six appearances (four goals, two assists); the same total he contributed in his previous 19 games.
- Forest have scored just five goals in their last 10 games and never more than once in this run.
- Similarly, away from home, Nottm Forest have scored just nine goals in their last 15 matches, failing to net more than once in each clash.
- Birmingham, who beat Fulham 5-2 earlier in the season, are looking to do the double over them for the first time since 1991/92 when they competed in the third tier.
- The Cottagers have won four of their last seven to trips to St. Andrew's in all competitions (D1 L2), including winning each of the last two.
- Birmingham have won six and lost one of the last seven league games at St. Andrew's, keeping five clean sheets in the process.
- Ross McCormack has scored in three consecutive Championship appearances for the second time this season (also in November, four apps).
- Indeed, during both runs he scored vs Reading, Burnley and Bristol City and in the run back in November, his fourth consecutive goal was against the Blues.
- Fulham have won only one of their last 11 away matches (D5 L5) - versus rivals QPR in February.
- Brentford have won five of their last six games against Blackburn at Griffin Park (L1) in all competitions, scoring 17 goals.
- Rovers' last league win at Griffin Park came in August 1953, losing three meetings since then.
- The Bees have lost six of their last seven league games, winning the other. In each of those six defeats they've conceded at least two goals (17 in total).
- Only one of Brentford's 12 goals in 2016 has been scored by a striker (Hofmann vs Birmingham in January).
- Blackburn have lost three of their last four league games (W1), this after winning three of the four games beforehand.
- Danny Graham has scored as many league goals in his last seven appearances as he did in his previous 32 games combined.
- The Robins have won only one of their last eight meetings in all competitions, losing five (D2).
- Bolton won on their last visit to Bristol City in April 2013 but haven't won back to back games there since April 1907.
- Bristol City have lost consecutive league games at Ashton Gate; they've not suffered three defeats in a row since April 2013.
- Bolton are winless in their last seven Championship matches, losing five (D2); the current longest run of its kind in the league.
- The Trotters' last eight goals have been scored by eight different players.
- Only Birmingham (10) have netted more goals via defenders this season than the Robins (9).
- Burnley are unbeaten in three league games against Wolves (W2 D1) and are looking to go four without defeat for the first time since September 1969.
- Wolves, who lost at Turf Moor last time out in November 2012, haven't lost back to back games there since November 1963.
- Burnley have made just 24 changes their starting line-up this season; a Championship-low figure.
- Championship top scorer Andre Gray's 22 goals this season have won 19 points this season; a league-high.
- Defender Matt Doherty has been involved in three of Wolves' last four goals (one goal, two assists) - the other was an own goal.
- Burnley have won their last six league matches; they haven't won seven in a row since October 2013.
Ipswich Town v Rotherham United
The Tractor Boys have won six of their last seven meetings with Rotherham, netting twice or more in all of those six wins (18 goals).
Rotherham's only win in their last nine trips to Portman Road came in December 2002, a 2-1 win courtesy of goals from Stewart Talbot and Richard Barker.
Rotherham are unbeaten in their last four games; their longest run without defeat in the Championship this season.
Danny Ward has been directly involved in nine of Rotherham's last 14 goals (three goals, six assists).
Daryl Murphy netted a brace in midweek, ending a run of 669 minutes without a goal for the Irishman.
The Tractor Boys have won five and lost one of their last seven home games in league competition (D1).
- Leeds have won each of their last four games against Huddersfield, netting 13 goals in the process.
- The Terriers haven't kept a clean sheet at Elland Road in their last 10 visits in all competitions, their last one coming in a goalless draw in March 1985.
- Mirco Antenucci has scored four goals in his last three league appearances for Leeds United; as many as he netted in his previous 28 games combined.
- Leeds United have won three games in a row for the first time since February 2015. They last won four consecutive matches in December 2009 (five wins).
- Nahki Wells has netted 15 times in all competitions this season; nine more than any other Huddersfield player.
- The Terriers have lost three of their last four in league competition, winning the other.
- MK Dons have never lost at home to Brighton in three meetings (W2 D1), keeping three clean sheets.
- Brighton have failed to score in four of their last six games against the Dons.
- MK Dons have lost just two of their previous eight league games at Stadium MK (W4 D2); winning last time out.
- Josh Murphy has had a hand in more goals for MK Dons this season than any other player (four goals, four assists).
- Brighton have lost only one of their last 11 matches in the Championship (W7 D3).
- Brighton have kept five consecutive clean sheets for the first time since May 2004. Only on one previous occasion (October 2000) have the Seagulls recorded six in a row in the Football League.
- Preston have won just one of their last 11 games against the Hoops (D6 L4).
- QPR have failed to win at Deepdale in any of their last nine visits (D5 L4), last winning there in February 1980.
- Junior Hoilett has now scored more league goals for QPR this season (6) than he did in his previous three seasons combined (5).
- The Lilywhites have lost only one of their last nine games on home soil (W6 D2).
- QPR have kept as many clean sheets in their last four games (3) as they did in their previous 13 combined.
- Only QPR (11) and Bristol City (11) have seen fewer players score for them this season than Preston (12).
- Reading are on a run of 11 games without a win against Cardiff in league competition (D6 L5), last beating their South Wales opponents in 5-2 in April 2006.
- Cardiff are unbeaten in six games at the Madejski Stadium (including play-off games), winning two and drawing four.
- The Bluebirds have picked up three wins from their last four matches (L1), winning the last time they were on the road against Bristol City.
- After going five games without defeat, the Royals have lost back to back matches for the first time since December.
- Reading have scored more goals in the opening 15 minutes than any other side this season (12).
- Cardiff have conceded a league-high four own goals in the Championship this season.
- The Owls are winless in six games against the Addicks (D3 L3) in all competitions, including a 3-1 defeat at the Valley in November earlier this season.
- Charlton have failed to score in just one of their last 14 games against Wednesday in all competitions, a 2-0 defeat in December 2012.
- 23 of Sheffield Wednesday's last 24 league goals have been from open play, including each of the last 13.
- Charlton are unbeaten in three games (W2 D1), also keeping back to back clean sheets for the first time this season.
- Charlton have afforded their opponents 613 shots (including blocks) so far this season; 79 more than any other team.
- The Owls have won more points from behind than any other Championship team this season (14).