Championship Opta Facts - 20 November
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Barnsley v Portsmouth
- Portsmouth have netted 11 goals in their last three games against Barnsley, including four in each of their last two.
- Barnsley have lost just once in their last 11 home games against Portsmouth.
- The Tykes have won two successive matches for the first time this season. Should they win this match, it will be the first time they have won three in a row since October 2009.
- After going seven games undefeated, Portsmouth have won just one point from their last three matches in the Championship.
Bristol City v Leicester
- Only one of the last seven league games between these two teams has been won by the home side.
- Three of the six goals scored in matches between these two last season arrived in the 90th minute or later.
- Only Scunthorpe (five) have won fewer points at home than Bristol City so far this season.
- Leicester City have netted exactly two goals in each of their last three league matches.
Cardiff v Nottingham Forest
- Cardiff are unbeaten in their last seven against Forest, winning three.
- Forest have won just once in their last nine trips to Cardiff to play the Bluebirds.
- Nottingham Forest have drawn a league-high nine matches so far this season.
- Cardiff have been defeated only once in their last 10 league games.
Coventry v Burnley
- Three of the last four meetings between these two sides have seen Burnley pick up all three points, with the other game ending in a draw.
- Chris Eagles has scored in both of his previous two meetings with Coventry in a Burnley shirt, each time in the 90th minute.
- The Sky Blues are on a run of three successive defeats in the Championship.
- All five of Burnley's last five league games away from home have ended in a draw: four of those were a score draw.
Derby v Scunthorpe
- Scunthorpe have won their last three games against Derby, netting at least three goals in each match.
- In meetings between these two sides in Derby (nine in total), there has been an average of 4.7 goals scored.
- Derby have won five home games in a row in the Championship.
- The Iron have lost three of their last four league matches.
Doncaster v Swansea
- Three of the last four matches between Doncaster and Swansea have ended goalless, including both last season.
- Doncaster have failed to find the net in 301 minutes of football at home against the Swans.
- Alongside Scunthorpe, Swansea are the only side yet to have drawn an away game in the Championship this term.
- Doncaster have found the net in nine successive matches, while six of those have seen them net more than once.
Hull v Ipswich
- Hull have won just once in their last five games against Roy Keane's side.
- The last five games between these two sides in Hull have averaged 5.2 goals per game.
- Hull's 2-0 win last time out saw them keep their first clean sheet in seven attempts.
- Ipswich have won just once in their last six league games away from home.
Middlesbrough v Millwall
- None of the last 16 games between these two teams has ended in an away win.
- Millwall have already defeated Middlesbrough this season; knocking them out of the League Cup at the second round stage following a 2-1 win at the New Den.
- Boro have won fewer points from their last 10 games (7) than any other Championship side.
- The Lions have collected only one point in their last four league matches.
Norwich v Leeds United
- Each of the last four meetings between Norwich and Leeds have ended in a home win.
- Only one of the last 11 games between these two sides has ended in a draw.
- The Canaries' last three league matches have ended in a score draw (1-1, 2-2 and 3-3).
- Leeds have scored 12 goals in their last four league games.
QPR v Preston
- 16 goals have been scored in the last four matches between QPR and Preston.
- Only one of the last 10 meetings between these two sides has ended as an away win.
- QPR remain the only undefeated side in the Football League after 17 matches of the season.
- Preston have won just one point from their last four league matches.
Watford v Reading
- The away side has failed to find the net in six of the last nine matches between Watford and Reading.
- Danny Graham scored three goals in his two appearances against the Royals last term.
- The Hornets are on a dreadful run, winning just one point from the last 15 available.
- Reading have won just once in their last six league games on the road.
Sheffield United v Crystal Palace
- The home side has kept a clean sheet in each of the last three meetings between the Blades and Palace.
- Only one of the last 10 games between Sheffield United and Crystal Palace has ended level.
- Crystal Palace have won just four points away from home this season, no side has won fewer.
- The Blades have won just one point from the last 12 available at home in the Championship.