Championship Opta Facts | 10 February
- Derby have gone six games without a win against QPR in league competition (D3 L3).
- QPR have avoided defeat in each of their last seven league trips to Derby, winning three (D4).
- In 2013, QPR scored an average of 1.04 goals per game in the Championship. In 2014, so far they've averaged 2.4 goals per game (third highest).
- Derby County have scored more goals from open play this season than any other side (43).
- Patrick Bamford has scored in each of his last four appearances for the Rams.
- In scoring his debut goal for QPR against Burnley, Kevin Doyle ended a run of 12 competitive matches without a goal.