Championship Opta Facts - 9 & 11 March
Birmingham v Derby
- The last three meetings between the sides have produced an impressive 12 goals, averaging four per game, with Derby winning two (D1).
- The Rams are without a win in seven (D4 L3); their worst such run of the season.
- The Blues have scored 16 goals in the final fifteen minutes, equating to 35% of their goals, a league-high proportion.
- On the road, Derby have lost 10 out of the 13 games when they've conceded first (W1 D2).
Bolton v Brighton
- The Trotters have won their last four home games and are unbeaten at the Reebok Stadium since Boxing Day (six games).
- Only one team has performed better than Bolton in the last 10 games (Watford). The Trotters have picked up 19 points (W5 D4 L1).
- The Seagulls have also picked up 19 points from 30 (W5 D4 L1), a run of form that has put them in the play-off places.
- Bolton's Chris Eagles has attempted 126 shots (including blocks) this season, a league-high figure.
Bristol City v Middlesbrough
- City have won only one of their last four clashes with Middlesbrough (L2 D1), although that victory did come last time out - 3-1 away in November.
- Middlesbrough have won only twice in their last 11 games (D1 L8).
- Boro have not won away from home in seven games (D1 L6).
- At Ashton Gate, the Robins have lost seven of the eight games when they've conceded the first goal (W1).
Crystal Palace v Leeds
- Leeds have won five out of their last seven meetings in all competitions against Palace (L1 D1).
- No side has won fewer away games than Leeds this season (W3).
- The Eagles have won their last four home games in a row and haven't lost at Selhurst Park since the first game of the Championship season.
- Palace have been awarded 14 penalties this season, 12 of which have come at home.
Huddersfield v Charlton
- The Terriers are unbeaten in three against the Addicks in all competitions, and have lost just once in seven games against the South London side.
- Huddersfield have drawn eight games at home this season, a joint-high figure along with Blackpool.
- Charlton have won three of their last six on the road (D1 L2).
- The Addicks have won seven away games this season, which is three more than what they've managed at home (4).
Leicester v Sheff Wed
- None of the last nine meetings between these sides have ended in a draw, with Leicester winning four and Wednesday winning five.
- The Foxes have picked up 35 yellow cards this season, a league-low total.
- Wednesday's Michail Antonio has 10 assists this season, a joint-high along with Hull's Robbie Brady.
- Leicester are yet to lose after going ahead in a home game this season, winning 12 out of 14 (D2).
Nottm Forest v Wolves
- Wolves' attacker Bakary Sako has created 44 chances (including assists) this season, a league-high.
- The Reds have picked up four red cards this season, a joint-league-high with Watford and Huddersfield.
- Forest have won nine out of the 10 games when they've gone ahead at home (D1), while Wolves have lost all 10 when they've gone behind away from home.
- Forest have scored seven goals in total in their last two home games, conceding one.
Peterborough v Ipswich
- The Posh have scored 13 goals in their last four games against the Tractor Boys, picking up two wins in the process (D1 L1).
- Peterborough have kept just one clean sheet at home this season, a league-low.
- The Tractor Boys have scored five goals from outside the box this season, a joint-divisional-low.
- Peterborough have conceded 22 goals in the final fifteen minutes of matches, a league-high.
Watford v Blackpool
- Watford haven't beaten Blackpool in five games (D3 L2), and their last win against the Tangerines at Vicarage Road came back in 1997.
- The Hornets have conceded 10 penalties this season, a league-high.
- Gianfranco Zola's men have scored 17 goals from outside the box, the most in the league.
- The Tangerines are without a win in five games (D3 L2), scoring just one goal in the process.
Burnley v Hull
- The Clarets have won their last seven games against the Tigers, a run stretching back to 2009.
- Burnley have received 69 yellow cards this season, a league-high.
- The Tigers are yet to receive a red card in this campaign.
- Hull City have lost only five points from leading positions in the Championship this term; a league-low figure.