Championship Opta Facts – April 9th
Cardiff v Barnsley
- The Bluebirds are unbeaten in their last five against the Tykes, winning four (D1). Indeed, Barnsley have struggled in Cardiff, winning just once there since the turn of the century (D2 L4).
- The last five meetings have produced 19 goals, averaging at 3.8 goals per game.
- Cardiff have scored 20 headed goals this season; more than any other side.
- The Tykes have conceded 13 goals in the opening fifteen minutes of matches this season; a league-high.
- The Bluebirds are yet to drop a point after going ahead at the Cardiff City Stadium this season (W14).
- No side have kept more clean sheets than Cardiff this campaign (16) in the Championship.
Millwall v Sheffield Wednesday
- Millwall have lost their last two games against Sheffield Wednesday. However, prior to those back to back defeats, they had won three consecutive games against the Lions.
- Millwall are without a win at home in five games (D1 L4); their worst such run of the season.
- Sheffield Wednesday's Jermaine Johnson has netted three goals in his last two games for the Owls after failing to find the net in any of the previous 34 games (in all competitions). Indeed, Johnson scored against Millwall in the reverse fixture before failing to find the net in those 34 games.
- The Lions have clawed back seven points from losing positions this season; a joint league-low.
- Both Sheffield Wednesday and Millwall have scored over 30% of their goals in the final fifteen minutes of matches this season in the Championship.