Championship Opta Facts – February 12th
Brighton v Blackburn Rovers
- Jordan Rhodes has scored eight goals in his last seven league games and scored in the previous fixture against Brighton, which ended 1-1.
- Brighton have lost only one of their last six league games (W3 D2 L1).
- Rovers have won their last three games (all comps) and have kept a clean sheet in all three.
- Brighton have scored the joint fewest headed goals this season (3) in the Championship.
Hull v Derby City
- Hull have beaten Derby four times in the last five meetings, with Derby winning the other fixture.
- The Tigers have kept 10 clean sheets this season - only Leicester (12) and Cardiff (13) have kept more.
- Only Bolton (2) have won fewer away games than Derby County (3) in the Championship this season.
- Hull have just five points from their last five league games (W1 D2 L2).
Middlesbrough v Leeds United
- Leeds have won three of their last five fixtures against Middlesbrough (D1 L1).
- Middlesbrough have lost five successive league games and are the only side in the Championship not to have won a point over this period.
- Leeds striker Ross McCormack has scored in four of five appearances for Leeds (all comps).
- Leeds are one of two teams (with Bristol City) without an away clean sheet this season.