Championship Opta Facts - January 30
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Cardiff v Doncaster
- Cardiff have won their last two home matches with Doncaster by scores 3-0 and 7-1.
- Following a run of four league matches without a win, the Bluebirds won their last match 6-0.
- Peter Whittingham has scored three goals in his last four appearances in all competitions.
- None of Doncaster's last 10 league matches have ended in a draw.
- Rovers have conceded only one goal in their last three away games in the Championship.
Coventry v Blackpool
- The Seasiders have scored exactly once on each of their last three trips to Coventry, losing each time.
- The side playing at home has won 14 of the last 16 meetings between Coventry and Blackpool.
- Coventry have won their last three league matches at the Ricoh Arena.
- Freddy Eastwood has scored four goals in his last three league matches at home.
- Charlie Adam has opened the scoring for Blackpool in their last four league games.
Crystal Palace v Peterborough
- Eight of the last 10 league meetings between the Eagles and the Posh have ended in a draw.
- In all competitions, Crystal Palace have won their last three matches with United at Selhurst Park.
- Palace have lost just one of their last nine league games at Selhurst Park.
- Victor Moses has scored in three of his last four appearances on home turf.
- Peterborough have picked up just one win from their last 13 Championship outings.
Derby v Nottingham Forest
- Derby have won four of the last eight clashes with Forest, though the Reds won their meeting earlier this season 3-2.
- Dexter Blackstock, who scored in the meeting at the City Ground earlier this season, has scored three goals in his last four league appearances.
- Forest are unbeaten away from home in the Championship since March 2009.
- Forest have conceded fewer away goals than any other side in the Championship in 2009/10 (8).
- Nottingham Forest are the first side to go 19 games unbeaten in a season in the Championship since Preston in 2005/06.
- Derby have lost their last three league matches at Pride Park.
Leicester v Newcastle
- Newcastle are unbeaten in eight matches with Leicester, winning four.
- However, the last three clashes at Leicester have all ended in a draw.
- The Magpies' last two away matches in the Championship have both ended 2-2.
- Kevin Nolan has scored in each of his last three appearances on the road in the Championship.
- Leicester have conceded exactly once in their last four league games, losing the last two 1-0.
Middlesbrough v Bristol City
- Boro have won five of their last six league meetings at home to the Robins.
- Middlesbrough have kept only one clean sheet in their last 14 league matches.
- Only three teams have picked up fewer points on their own turf than 'Boro in the Championship this season.
- Bristol City have lost three of their last four on the road in the league.
Preston v Ipswich
- Preston are unbeaten in their last four matches with Ipswich, winning twice.
- Ipswich have not won on any of their last nine trips to Deepdale in the league.
- Just 25 goals have been scored in league matches at Deepdale this season, a league-low alongside the Madejski Stadium.
- Preston have not played a home match in the Championship since 12th December, a match they won 2-0 against Plymouth.
- Ipswich have lost just one of their last 15 league games.
- However the Tractor Boys have managed just one away win in the Championship all season.
QPR v Scunthorpe
- The Hoops are unbeaten in seven meetings with the Iron, winning six.
- Only one of the 10 total meetings between the two teams has ended in a win for Scunthorpe.
- A win in their last away match at Derby ended a run of nine league games on the road without a win for the Iron.
- The Hoops have won only one of their last 10 games in the Championship.
- QPR have not kept a clean sheet in 14 league games.
Reading v Barnsley
- The Tykes have already won at the Madejski this season, 2-1 in the League Cup in August.
- Reading are without a win in six matches at home to Barnsley.
- Reading have scored only nine goals in 12 league games in front of their own fans this season, fewer than any other side.
- The Royals have lost only one of their last five home league games.
- The Tykes have scored in all but one of their last 17 league matches.
Sheffield Wednesday v Plymouth
- Plymouth are unbeaten in their last five matches at Hillsborough.
- The Owls have kept only one clean sheet in their last 11 league matches at home.
- Argyle have won three of their last four games in the Championship following a run of five straight defeats.
- On the road, the Pilgrims have scored just one league goal over their last four games.
- Four of Jamie Mackie's five league goals this season have come away from home.
Watford v Swansea
- Watford have won four of their last six meetings with Swansea in all competitions.
- The Hornets have picked up only two points from their last six league matches, fewer than any other team.
- Watford have not picked up all three points in any of their last six league outings.
- However, the Hornets have conceded only twice over the course of their last five league games at Vicarage Road.
- Swansea are unbeaten in six league matches.
- The Swans have conceded only two goals in their last six Championship matches.
West Bromwich Albion v Sheffield United
- The Baggies have failed to score on any of the last three occasions that they have hosted Sheffield United.
- West Brom have suffered only one league defeat in six matches.
- However the Baggies have claimed all three points in only one of their last four home matches in the Championship.
- The Blades have won their last three league matches, keeping a clean sheet in each.
- Richard Cresswell has scored four goals in his last five appearances in all competitions with Sheffield United.