FA Cup Opta Facts - 19 - 21 February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Fourth Round Replays
Chelsea v Everton
- Chelsea and Everton have met eight times previously in the FA Cup with the last match being the 2009 final.
- The Londoners have won on six of the eight occasions where Chelsea have met Everton in the FA Cup.
- Five of the last seven meetings between the Blues and the Toffees have ended in draws, with one win apiece.
- Didier Drogba has scored seven goals in 10 Premier League appearances against Everton and also netted in the 2009 FA cup final against the Toffees.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in 11 FA Cup matches against fellow Premier League Sides, and had won nine in a row before the 1-1 draw at Goodison Park last week.
- The Toffees haven't won away at another Premier League side in an FA Cup match since defeating Sheffield Wednesday 2-1 in the 4th round of the 1990 FA Cup.
- Louis Saha has scored seven goals in 13 Premier League appearances against Chelsea, and has now scored in his last two FA Cup meetings with the Premier League champions.
Manchester City v Notts County
- Notts County and Manchester City have been drawn together three times previously in the FA Cup, with County progressing once (in 1991) and City twice (in 1962 and in 1995 following a replay).
- Man City have lost just three of their last 19 FA Cup ties with lower league opposition.
- The Citizens are unbeaten in 10 meetings with Notts County in all competitions, winning seven and drawing three.
- There have been 34 goals in the last eight clashes between the Magpies and the Citizens.
- The Citizens have only lost once at home to a lower league side in the FA Cup since 1963; a 0-3 defeat to the Magpies' city rivals Nottingham Forest in the 3rd round of the 2009 FA Cup.
- County have won two of their last three trips to Premier League teams in the FA Cup.
Manchester United v Crawley Town
- Man Utd have only conceded eight goals in their last 15 FA Cup matches and not more than once in a single match in that run.
- Crawley are only the sixth non-league since the second World War to reach the Fifth Round and none of those sides have progressed further.
- The last three non-league teams to play against Manchester United in the FA Cup have earned a replay.
- United have not conceded a goal in their last four FA Cup matches against non-league opposition.
- This is the first time Crawley have ever played a top flight team in the FA Cup.
- Matt Tubbs has scored three goals in five games in this season's FA Cup.
- There have been three red cards in Crawley's last three FA Cup matches.
Stoke City v Brighton & Hove Albion
- Stoke have won the last seven consecutive matches against Brighton.
- Brighton have lost only one of their last 11 FA Cup matches.
- The Seagulls have lost their last five FA Cup matches against top flight teams.
- Stoke and Brighton have never met in the FA Cup.
- Stoke have only lost one of their last eight FA Cup games.
- The Potters have only lost one of their last 13 FA Cup matches against lower league opposition.
- Fran Sandaza has scored in each of his three of his FA Cup matches this season.
Leyton Orient v Arsenal
- In 25 FA Cup ties against lower division opposition under Arsene Wenger, Arsenal have never lost.
- Robin van Persie has scored five goals in his last seven FA Cup appearances.
- The Gunners have conceded exactly one goal in all three of their FA Cup matches this season.
- The last 3 times Arsenal have knocked out Leyton Orient in the FA Cup, the Gunners have lost in the cup final 1952, 1972, 1978, all 0-1.
- Arsenal have won all four previous FA Cup matches against Leyton Orient.
- The Gunners have gone seven FA Cup matches without a clean sheet.Scott McGleish has scored six goals in his last five FA Cup matches this season.
- Leyton Orient have only kept one clean sheet in their last 10 FA Cup matches.
West Ham United v Burnley
- There have been two FA Cup meetings between West Ham and Burnley with the Londoners and winning both ties by scoring three goals.
- West Ham have won their last nine FA Cup matches against lower division teams.
- Burnley have only kept one clean sheet in their last 13 FA Cup matches.
- Burnley have only won one of the last 11 matches against the Hammers, but that was the last meeting at Turf Moor.
- Burnley have won only one of their last nine FA Cup away matches.
- Five of the last six goals Burnley have conceded in the FA Cup have come in the 80th minute or later.
Birmingham City v Sheffield Wednesday
- The first ever meeting between Birmingham and Sheffield Wednesday came in the FA Cup in 1892 with the Owls winning 2-0.
- The only other occasion that the two were drawn together came in 1969, when Birmingham won after a replay.
- Birmingham have won five of their last six FA Cup matches.
- Clinton Morrison has scored five goals in his last four FA Cup appearances.
- Wednesday have scored four penalties in their last three FA Cup games.
- The Owls have only kept one clean sheet in their last 12 FA Cup matches
Fulham v Bolton
- The Trotters have only scored 10 goals in their last 20 FA Cup matches against Premier League opponents and have not netted more than one in a game since they beat Arsenal 3-1 at Highbury in 1994.
- Bolton have only progressed through three of their last 14 ties with Premier League teams in the FA Cup, although one of these was in the last round v Wigan.
- Fulham have won four of their last five FA Cup games at Craven Cottage, drawing the other.
- The Cottagers have scored 16 goals in their three domestic cup ties at Craven Cottage this season, averaging a goal every 17 minutes on average.
- Bolton have kept three successive clean sheets in the FA Cup for the first time since Jan-Feb 2006.
- The last three competitive meetings between Fulham and Bolton have ended in draws, with just two goals being scored in total.