Football League Opta Facts - 22 January
Blackburn Rovers v Brighton
- Only Huddersfield (5) have picked up fewer points from their last 10 Championship games than Blackburn Rovers (8).
- Blackburn have won just two of their last 10 league games (D2 L6), but have lost just one of their last four (W2 D1).
- Brighton have lost only one of their last seven league games (W2 D4 L1) and have scored at least two goals in four of their last five Championship outings.
- Rovers' striker Jordan Rhodes has scored in each of his last four Championship appearances.
- Brighton have lost just three away games in the Championship this season; no side has lost fewer.
Brentford v Leyton Orient
- Only Doncaster Rovers (23) have won more points than Brentford (21) in their last 10 league games.
- Brentford have won 27 points at Griffin Park this season, only Swindon and Tranmere (28) have picked up more at home.
- Only Hartlepool (12) have failed to score in more League One games this season than Orient (11).
- After previously winning five league games in a row, Leyton Orient have won just one of their last five (W1 D1 L3).
Bury v Sheffield United
- Only Hartlepool (2) have kept fewer clean sheets in League One this season than Bury (3).
- Bury have picked up just four points from a possible 24 in their last eight league games (D4 L4).
- No side have drawn more games than Sheffield United (12) in League One this season.
- Despite finding themselves in 5th place currently, the Blades have lost the joint-fewest number of games in League One this term (4).
Hartlepool v Bournemouth
- Hartlepool have won just two games and collected only 13 points this season in the league; fewer than any other Football League side.
- Hartlepool have failed to score in 12 different League Two games this season; a league-high.
- Bournemouth have scored in 24 of their 27 league games this season, only Coventry (25) have scored in more.
- Bournemouth have lost only one of their last 16 games in League One, but this came in a 1-3 defeat to Walsall at the weekend (W10 D5 L1).
Notts County v Oldham
- Notts County have won just one of their last nine league matches (W1 D6 L2).
- Oldham have picked up only one point from their last 21 available (L6 D1).
- Oldham have conceded exactly two goals in each of their last five league games and in six of their last seven overall in League One.
- Nine of the last 11 goals scored in Notts County's home games have been netted before the hour mark.
Aldershot v Northampton
- Only AFC Wimbledon (9) have won fewer points at home this season than Aldershot (12).
- No side has won fewer points in away games in League Two this season than Northampton Town (10).
- The Shots are on a good run of late, having lost only one of their last seven games in League Two (W3 D3 L1).
- Northampton have won four of their last five league games (W4 L1).
- Only Wycombe and Port Vale (20) have won more points in their last 10 league games than the Cobblers (19).