German Bundesliga Facts - 11-13 December
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Hertha BSC v Bayer Leverkusen.
- Hertha have only won one point from their last six home games.
- Hertha have failed to score any goals in five of their last seven games.
- Table-toppers Leverkusen have the league's best chance conversion rate (16.8%), while Hertha have the worst (6.0%).
- Leverkusen are still undefeated this season.
1899 Hoffenheim v Eintracht Frankfurt
- 1899 have lost their last two home matches, both by 2-1.
- Hoffenheim are still waiting for their first win against a team from the top half of the table.
- 1899 have won more points in away matches (13) than in home matches (11).
- Frankfurt, after losing three in a row away from home, won their last away match 3-1 against Hertha.
VfL Bochum v Bayern München
- Bochum have not won any of their last eight games against Bayern, losing six and drawing twice in Munich.
- Bochum are unbeaten in their last three games (one win) for the first time this season. For the first time since game-week eight, they are above the relegation zone.
- Bochum have won more points away (seven) than at home (six). They have not won any of their last five at home (two draws, three defeats).
- Bayern are unbeaten in their last eight Bundesliga games (four wins, four draws) and have conceded just five goals in these matches. They have won their last four.
Borussia Mönchengladbach v Hannover 96
- Mönchengladbach have won just one of their last four home matches against Hannover, the latest in the spring of 2009 (3-2).
- However, Borussia have won nine of their last 13 home matches against Hannover (one draw, three losses).
- Mönchengladbach have lost just once in their last six matches, 2-1 to Bayern München (three wins, two draws).
- Hannover have not found the back of the net in the Bundesliga for 272 minutes now.
SC Freiburg v 1. FC Köln
- Freiburg have won their last three competitive matches against Köln (all in the Second League) and have conceded just one goal in those matches.
- With just four points, Freiburg are the worst home team in the Bundesliga.
- Köln have been waiting four and a half hours for a Bundesliga goal in Freiburg.
- Three of Köln's last four away matches have ended goalless, they won the other game.
FC Nürnberg v Hamburger SV
- Nürnberg have won just one of their last 16 matches against Hamburg (three draws).
- Nürnberg have won just one of their last four Bundesliga matches (three losses).
- Hamburg haven't won any of their last seven Bundesliga outings.
- No team has drawn more games than Hamburg this season, seven times.
Werder Bremen v FC Schalke 04
- The last clash between these two at Bremen ended in a 1-1 draw, the rematch at Schalke yielded a 1-0 win for the hosts.
- Bremen haven't lost any of their last 23 competitive matches (15 wins, eight draws).
- Together with Hamburg, Werder have drawn more games than any other side in the league, seven. They have tied four of their last five contests.
- Schalke have won only eight of their 40 Bundesliga matches in Bremen (six draws, 26 losses).
FSV Mainz 05 v VfB Stuttgart
- Mainz haven't lost a home game this season.
- Mainz have only won one point out of their six Bundesliga fixtures against VfB.
- Stuttgart haven't lost any of their last seven competitive matches against FSV (six wins, one draw).
- Stuttgart have only conceded two goals against Mainz in their last four meetings.
VfL Wolfsburg v Borussia Dortmund
- Wolfsburg have not won any of their last three home games (two draws, one loss), despite hosting the three promoted teams (Mainz, Nürnberg and Freiburg).
- Wolfsburg have not lost any of their last four meetings with Dortmund (three wins, one draw).
- Overall though, Dortmund still have the upper hand (12 wins to six and six draws).
- Dortmund are unbeaten in eight games.