Italian Serie A Opta Facts 28 Nov - 29 Nov
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Atalanta v Roma
- These two sides have not shared the points in their last 11 meetings in the league - the Giallorossi have won seven, but Atalanta won the last game, back in February.
- Atalanta have recorded three wins and as many draws and losses since the arrival of new manager, Antonio Conte.
- Roma have managed only one win away from the Olimpico so far this term.
- Roma have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 15 league games on the road.
- With the hat-trick scored last Sunday against Bari, Francesco Totti became Serie A's joint-top scorer with nine goals, alongside Antonio Di Natale.
Bari v Siena
- This will be the first ever meeting between these two sides in the top flight.
- Bari are unbeaten in their last three games in Serie A at home, and have not conceded a single goal in the process.
- Siena have picked up only one point from their last six fixtures of this campaign, and are winless since match-day 2 (3-1 at Cagliari).
- After this win, Siena lost their following five games on the road.
- Despite last week's defeat, Bari still have the best defence in Serie A (10 goals conceded).
Cagliari v Juventus
- Prior to their defeat against Cagliari, back in January, Juventus were unbeaten in nine meetings against the Sardinians in the league.
- Cagliari have picked up only two points from their last five home meetings against Juve.
- Before shipping four goals at the San Siro against AC Milan, Cagliari had kept three consecutive clean sheets in the league.
- That defeat against the Rossoneri also ended Cagliari's unbeaten run of four games.
- Ciro Ferrara's side have won four of their last five fixtures in Serie A.
Catania v AC Milan
- Catania last managed to beat AC Milan in Serie A in 1962/63; since then, eight wins to the Rossoneri and as many draws.
- Last season AC Milan had the better of Catania in both fixtures, without conceding a single goal.
- Catania have managed to hold the Rossoneri to a draw in six of their last seven league meetings played at the Massimino.
- Gianluca Atzori's side have managed only one win this season, six defeats and as many draws complete the record.
- Leonardo's side are unbeaten in their last eight games in the league, and are on a run of three consecutive wins.
Chievo v Palermo
- These two sides have met eight times in the top flight: Chievo have had the better only in the first and the last meeting, in between two wins to the Rosanero and four draws.
- Domenico Di Carlo's side have collected only one point from the last three match-days.
- At home, Chievo have won only once in their last 10 fixtures in Serie A.
- Palermo have picked up only four of their 17 points this season away from the Barbera, as a result of a win in Livorno and a draw at the Olimpico with Lazio.
- After picking up only two points in their last four fixtures, Walter Zenga was replaced by Delio Rossi as Palermo manager.
- The Sicilians have lost their last two away fixtures, conceding eight goals in the process.
Genoa v Sampdoria
- This will be the 59th derby between Genoa and Sampdoria in the top flight: the Blucerchiati lead by 19 wins to 15, 24 draws.
- However, Genoa have had the better in the two derbies played last season.
- Taking into account only the games played at home, Sampdoria would be joint-leaders of Serie A with 17 points.
- Genoa have conceded the most goals after half-time so far (16).
- Overall, the Grifoni have the worst defence of this campaign, with 24 goals conceded.
Inter v Fiorentina
- Inter are unbeaten in their last six league meetings with Fiorentina (five wins).
- At the San Siro, Inter have had the better of the Viola in the last seven occasions in the league.
- The Nerazzurri are unbeaten at home in their last 29 league games, since defeat with Juventus in March 2008.
- Inter have scored the most goals in this campaign (32), but Fiorentina have kept the joint-most clean sheets so far (six).
Lazio v Bologna
- Lazio have won five of their last seven meetings with Bologna in Serie A, and seven of the last nine between the two sides at the Olimpico.
- After winning their first two fixtures of this campaign, Lazio have failed to win in the following 11 (five defeats and six draws).
- At home Lazio have collected only two points in their last six league games.
- Franco Colomba's side have lost their last three league fixtures away from home, and their last win on the road was last January.
Parma v Napoli
- Parma and Napoli have met 20 times in the top flight - the Partenopei lead by nine wins to eight.
- None of the 10 meetings played at the Tardini in the top-flight have ended in a draw, seven wins for the hosts.
- Parma have won their last two games in Serie A, and their last three at home without conceding a single goal.
- The last time Parma have managed four consecutive wins at home was in 2006/07.
- Napoli are still unbeaten in the six games since the appointment of new manager, Walter Mazzarri; though, they have been held to a draw in three of their last four fixtures in Serie A.
Udinese v Livorno
- These two sides have met eight times in the league so far, Udinese have won four, including the last two games at the Friuli.
- Pasquale Marino's side have been defeated five times in the last seven match-days.
- Udinese have shared the points only once in their last 12 fixtures at home in Serie A.
- Since Serse Cosmi replaced Gennaro Ruotolo, Livorno have managed three wins and two defeats in the league.
- Away from home, the Amaranto have picked up only five points in their last 15 league fixtures.
- In their six away games this season, the Tuscans have netted only two goals.