League 1 Opta Facts – February 5th
Colchester v Swindon
- Swindon have kept a league high 15 clean sheets in League One this season, including six in their last eight games.
- No side are currently on a longer unbeaten run in League One than Swindon (nine games - W5 D4).
- Colchester have scored just four goals in the final 15 minutes of games this season. No side has scored fewer.
- Paolo Di Canio's side have conceded the highest proportion of goals in the first half of games in League One this season (70%).
Oldham v Yeovil
- Yeovil have won 20 points from their last 10 league games, only Bournemouth (23) and Walsall (22) have picked up more in this period.
- Yeovil have won five successive League One games. Should they win this match, it'll be the longest-such run seen in the division this season (six wins in a row).
- Oldham are currently on a nine-game winless run in League One (L8 D1).
- Oldham Athletic have the worst disciplinary record in League One so far this season (63 yellows, five reds), whilst they have also committed the most fouls (410).
- Oldham have converted a lower proportion of their shots in to goals than any other League One side this season (9.7%).
Scunthorpe v Portsmouth
- Scunthorpe have picked up a league-low eight points at home this season and have won the fewest home games in League One (1).
- Portsmouth have lost seven successive games in League One, netting just five goals in the process.
- Pompey's record over the last 16 league games reads W0 D3 L13, meaning that they have picked up just three points from a possible 48. Every other side in League One have won at least 10 points from their last 16 games.
- Only Hartlepool (2) have kept fewer clean sheets than both Portsmouth and Scunthorpe (3) in League One this season.
Sheffield United v Crawley
- Only Shrewsbury Town (13) have drawn more games in League One this season than Sheffield United (12).
- No side have scored more penalty kicks than Sheffield United (6) in League One this season.
- Sheffield United sold their top goalscorer, Nick Blackman on transfer deadline day. He had scored over a quarter of their league goals this season (11 of 40; 27.5%).
- The Blades have picked up just two points from their last five league matches (D2 L3).
- Crawley striker Billy Clarke has netted in half (8) of his last 16 games in all competitions for Crawley.
Stevenage v Notts County
- None of the previous four meetings between these two sides have ended in a draw, with each side securing two wins apiece.
- There has been a winning goal scored in the final minute of the match on each of the last two occasions that Stevenage and Notts County have met.
- The Hertfordshire side have lost five of their last six league matches (L5 W1).
- No side have lost fewer away games in League One this season than Notts County (2).