League 1 Opta Facts - 2 January
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Rochdale v Preston
- Preston have failed to overcome Rochdale in their previous three meetings in all competitions.
- Preston are unbeaten in their last three visits to Spotland, winning twice in the league and once on penalties in the JP Trophy.
- Rochdale have failed to score in their last three League One matches.
- Rochdale have won just one of their last 11 matches in League One and none of the last five on home soil.
- Preston have only won two of their last 14 league games, but those victories were in their last two league away trips at MK Dons and Hartlepool.
Bournemouth v Wycombe
- Bournemouth have defeated Wycombe in five of their last six meetings at Dean Court, boasting four clean sheets.
- Bournemouth have picked up the joint-fewest points on home soil this season (8).
- Marcello Trotta has scored six goals in five League One games for Wycombe.
- The Cherries have lost just one of their last nine League One matches.
- Bournemouth however have won just one of their last nine on home soil.
- Wycombe have lost all three previous games they have played on January 2 in the Football League.
Bury v Walsall
- Bury are unbeaten in six of their last seven encounters with Walsall in all competitions, winning five.
- The Shakers have kept three clean sheets in their last six matches against the Midlands club.
- The Saddlers triumphed 2-1 in their last visit to Gigg Lane in 2006.
- Walsall have won just one of their last 10 League One games, that coming with two 90th minute goals to beat Sheffield Wednesday 2-1.
- Walsall have won just one of 10 League One games away from home this season.
Carlisle v Sheffield United
- Sheffield United have come away from Brunton Park with three points just once in their last five visits to Cumbria.
- The last three meetings have been settled by a single goal, The Blades coming out on top twice.
- Carlisle have recouped more points from losing positions than any other team in League One (14).
- Carlisle have scored the highest percentage of goals in the second half of matches (67%).
- Carlisle have conceded the highest percentage of goals in the first half of games (69%).
- Francois Zoko has scored five goals in his last eight appearances including three in his last four.
- Ched Evans has scored six goals in his last seven League One appearances.
Charlton v Brentford
- The Bees have won on their last two visits to the Valley in all competitions without conceding a goal.
- The Addicks have only netted three goals in their previous six matches against Brentford.
- Gary Alexander has scored five goals in his last five League One matches.
- Yann Kermorgant has scored three goals in his last five appearances for the Addicks.
- Defeat by Leyton Orient ended a run of nine without a loss for Charlton.
Chesterfield v Oldham
- Chesterfield are unbeaten in their last four homes games against the Latics, winning half.
- Robbie Simpson bagged a hat-trick within 33 minutes as Chesterfield were hammered by Oldham 5-2 at the B2Net Stadium earlier this season.
- Oldham have scored the highest percentage of goals in the first half of any team in League one (58%).
- After winning three games in a row, the Spireites have won none of their last 14 League One games.
- Oldham have won none of their last six away games, but have drawn the last four in a row.
Exeter City v Yeovil Town
- 19 goals have been scored in the last five meetings between the sides in all competitions.
- Yeovil have won just two of their last 15 League One matches.
- Exeter have won just one of their last eight League One matches and lost three of the last four.
- The Devonians have won two and lost none of their last four on home soil.
- Yeovil are unbeaten in their last five away games, though four of those have ended as draws.
Hartlepool v Scunthorpe
- Scunthorpe have triumphed in two of their last three games with Hartlepool.
- 31 goals have been scored in the previous ten meetings between the clubs in all competitions.
- Hartlepool have the worst record on home soil in League One with just eight points from 11 games and have scored the fewest home goals (7).
- Scunthorpe have dropped the most points from winning positions in League One this season (20).
- Scunthorpe have only kept one clean sheet in their last nine league games.
MK Dons v Colchester
- The Dons are unbeaten in three against Colchester, netting a total of eight in their last two match-ups.
- MK Dons have won five of their last eight meetings with Colchester (in all competitions), losing just once.
- MK Dons have lost just one of their last eight League One games, winning six.
- Colchester have won three of their last four League One games.
- MK Dons have drawn the joint-most home games in League One this season (5).
Notts County v Huddersfield
- The Terriers have won three consecutive matches against County, scoring eight and conceding a mere one.
- The prolific Jordan Rhodes has struck five times in his last three appearances against County.
- Rhodes has scored 17 goals in his last 12 appearances for the Terriers.
- Huddersfield have scored eight goals in their last six League One matches, all by Jordan Rhodes.
- Lee Hughes has scored three goals in Notts County's last five matches.
Sheffield Wednesday v Tranmere Rovers
- Wednesday have triumphed in three of the last four clashes with Tranmere at Hillsborough, without conceding.
- A total of 10 goals have been struck in the previous three meetings between the clubs.
- Wednesday have lost just one of their last eight League One matches.
- Tranmere's win over Bury ended a run of six games without a victory for Rovers.
- Tranmere have scored a 90th minute goal in each of their last two League One games, while Wednesday have conceded a 90th minute goal in two of their last three league games.
Stevenage v Leyton Orient
- The sides have only met twice with Stevenage boasting an unbeaten record, following an FA Cup victory in 1996 and a league draw earlier this season.
- Stevenage are unbeaten in their last 11 matches in League One.
- Leyton Orient have lost just one of their last eight League One matches away from home.
- Leyton Orient have scored the fewest goals in the opening 15 minutes of matches (1).
- Stevenage are the only team not to concede any goals in the opening 15 minutes of matches in League One this season.