League 1 Opta Facts: 27 April
Brentford v Doncaster
- Brentford are without a win in six league games against Doncaster; a run which includes four consecutive defeats.
- The Bees have picked up 23 points from losing positions this season; a league-high.
- Doncaster have lost four points from winning positions this campaign; a league-low.
- Bradley Wright-Phillips has scored four goals in his last four games for Brentford.
Bury v Yeovil
- Bury had won four in a row in the league against Yeovil before losing the reverse fixture earlier this season 2-1.
- The Shakers have recorded one victory in their last seven games (D2 L4).
- Yeovil have lost just once in their last seven (W4 D2).
- Bury have conceded 42 goals in the second half of matches this season; the most in the division.
Carlisle v Colchester
- Carlisle have lost only once in their last six against Colchester (W3 D2), with that defeat coming on the road in the reverse fixture this season.
- Colchester have conceded 20 goals in the final fifteen minutes of matches this season; a league-high.
- Lee Miller has netted six times in his last seven games for the Cumbrians.
- Carlisle have seen each of their last three home matches end in score-draws.
Crawley v Hartlepool
- The two clubs have met only once in their history with Crawley winning 1-0 earlier this season thanks to a Hope Akpan goal.
- Crawley have scored 67% of their goals in the second half of matches this season; a league-high proportion.
- In the 10 games Crawley have gone behind at home this season, they've failed to win (D5 L5).
- Crawley have lost just once in their last five, winning three and drawing once.
Crewe v Walsall
- Five of the last six meetings between the sides have ended in a draw, with Crewe winning the other fixture in 2009.
- Following their 1-1 draw at home to Bury, Walsall are now unbeaten in 15 games, the longest current run of its kind in League One and one match short of equalling Sheffield United's 16 matches unbeaten, the longest of its kind this season.
- The Railwaymen have conceded 14 goals in the opening fifteen minutes of games this season; a joint-league-high alongside Shrewsbury.
- Walsall have scored 10 penalties this season; a league-high.
Leyton Orient v Oldham
- In their last seven games, Leyton Orient have failed to score more than one goal against Oldham, winning twice (D1 L4).
- Leyton Orient have only salvaged three points from losing positions this season; a league-low.
- Only Bournemouth (24) have picked up more points over the last 10 games than Leyton Orient (20).
- No side have received more yellow cards this season than Oldham (90).
Notts County v Coventry
- After losing 0-1 to Leyton Orient last weekend, Coventry have failed to find the back of the net in four of their last six games, netting just once in both of the other two fixtures.
- No side have lost more points from winning positions this season than Coventry (33).
- The Magpies have received seven red cards this season; a league-high.
- The Sky Blues are without a win in four games (D1 L3).
Scunthorpe v Swindon
- The Iron are without a win in seven against the Robins (D4 L3).
- The Iron have scored 16 headed goals this season; a joint-league-high alongside Preston North End.
- Ironically, Scunthorpe have also conceded 14 headed goals; a joint-league-high alongside Crewe and Carlisle.
- Swindon have failed to score in three attempts on the road; losing all three of those matches.
Sheff Utd v Preston
- The Blades have won their last three against the Lilywhites.
- In the last five games between these two, 15 goals have been scored.
- Sheffield United have drawn six games 0-0 this season; a joint-league-high alongside this weekend's opponents Preston.
- The Blades have also lost their last two league games and have failed to score in those fixtures.
Shrewsbury v Portsmouth
- Last weekend, Portsmouth managed their biggest home win (3-0) in league competition since defeating Birmingham City 4-1 in March 2012.
- No side have conceded more goals from the penalty spot this season than Shrewsbury (10).
- Pompey are without an away victory in four games, losing twice (D2).
- Portsmouth midfielder Jed Wallace has scored four goals in his last seven games.
Stevenage v MK Dons
- The two sides have met just three times in the league, with Stevenage winning the last two games after losing in 2011.
- The MK Dons have scored 57% of their goals in the first half of matches this season; a league-high proportion.
- This season, no side have scored more goals in the opening fifteen minutes of matches than MK Dons (13).
- Only Scunthorpe (7) and Tranmere (6) have picked up fewer points over the last 10 games than Stevenage (8).
Tranmere v Bournemouth
- Bournemouth striker Brett Pitman has now scored in eight successive appearances for the club (nine goals).
- The Cherries are on an eight match winning streak; the joint-longest run of that kind this season (alongside Yeovil).
- Tranmere have lost five games in a row; their worst such run of the season.
- No side have picked up fewer points over the last 10 games than Tranmere (6).