League 1 Opta Facts - 6-7January
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Wycombe v Huddersfield
- Huddersfield have won five and lost none of the last seven league games against Wycombe.
- The Chairboys have scored just one goal in their last five games against the Terriers.
- Huddersfield have conceded the highest percentage of goals in the final 15 minutes of matches this season (32%).
- Wycombe have scored the highest percentage of goals in the opening 15 minutes of games in League One (21%).
- Huddersfield have scored 10 goals in their last seven League One matches, nine of them being netted by Jordan Rhodes.
Carlisle v Leyton Orient
- Carlisle have scored a higher percentage of goals in the second half (64%) than any other side.
- Carlisle have conceded the highest percentage of goals in the first half this season in League One (70%).
- The Cumbrians have recouped more points from losing positions than any other team in League One.
- None of the last eight meetings between Leyton Orient and Carlisle has ended as a home win (four draws and four away wins).
- Orient have won two and drawn one of their last three trips to Brunton Park.
Chesterfield v Exeter City
- Chesterfield have won six and lost just one of the last eight meetings with Exeter, but the defeat came earlier this season in the reverse fixture.
- Chesterfield have won their last five home games against Exeter, scoring exactly two goals in each of their last four.
- Exeter have won just one of their last nine League One matches.
- Chesterfield have won none of their last 15 League One matches.
- The Spireites have drawn three of their last four home games.
Hartlepool v Rochdale
- Hartlepool have lost six and won one of their last seven League One matches.
- Rochdale have won just one of their last 12 League One games.
- Hartlepool have lost their last eight League One home games in a row.
- United have failed to score in three of their last four matches against Rochdale, but the one game they did score in was the reverse fixture this season which they won 3-1.
- Four of the last six games between Rochdale and Hartlepool at Victoria Park have ended as draws.
Tranmere v Brentford
- Tranmere have recovered the joint-fewest points from losing positions in League One this season (1).
- Brentford have won three of the last four meetings with Tranmere, though Rovers did win the reverse fixture earlier this season.
- Defeat against Charlton ended a run of five games without a loss for Brentford and also ended a run of nine games away from home without a defeat.
- Gary Alexander has scored five goals in his last five League One starts.
- Tranmere have won one and lost six of their last eight League One games.
Walsall v Bournemouth
- Bouremouth are unbeaten in their last five away trips to Walsall in the league and the Cherries have won the last four in a row.
- Bournemouth were unbeaten in their last 10 league games against Walsall prior to losing 0-2 at home to the Saddlers earlier this season.
- Walsall have won just two of their last 19 League One matches since beating Bournemouth in August and just one of the last 11.
- Bournemouth have lost just one and won six of their last 10 league games.
- Only 7% of the goals Bournemouth have scored have been netted in the opening 15 minutes, the lowest proportion in League One.