League 2 Opta Facts - 14-15 November
Accrington v Newport
- Accrington have never beaten Newport, drawing two and losing two.
- The Exiles won this exact fixture last season 2-0, courtesy of goals from Shaun Jeffers and a Scott Davies own goal.
- Stanley have only failed to score once in their previous 10 league games (W7 L3), netting 20 goals in total.
- Newport have won back-to-back away games. They've not won three in a row on the road since October 1983 in the top four tiers.
- The Exiles' last two games in all competitions have finished 2-2. Once they came back from a two-goal deficit, and the other they threw away a two-goal lead.
Bristol Rovers v Carlisle
- The Pirates have won just one of their last six league matches against Carlisle (D2 L3).
- Carlisle have conceded in each of their last seven league trips to Bristol Rovers, last keeping a shutout there in March 2002.
- Rovers are winless in five home league games (D1 L4), failing to score on three occasions.
- The Cumbrians have scored in all eight of their away league games this season, though they've only managed to keep one clean sheet on the road.
- No team has scored more second-half goals in League Two this season than Carlisle (18), while Bristol Rovers have scored the highest proportion of goals after half-time (74%).
Exeter v Crawley
- This will be the first ever meeting between Exeter and Crawley in the Football League.
- Crawley have never beaten Exeter in a competitive meeting (Conference and FA Cup), losing eight and drawing three).
- The Grecians have lost just one of their last nine home games in league competition (W5 D3).
- After a run of four straight defeats, Crawley have won five of their last seven league games (L2), scoring in every game.
- The Red Devils are the only League Two side yet to score in the opening 15 minutes this season, while Exeter are one of two teams yet to concede in that time (also Notts County).
Luton v Barnet
- Luton have never lost a competitive meeting against Barnet, winning three and drawing one.
- Barnet have scored exactly one goal in each of their four matches versus Luton.
- The Hatters have scored in their last 13 league games, the longest current run in the division.
- Barnet have conceded in each of their last 10 away games in this tier, shipping at least twice in nine of these games. They're unbeaten in their last two however (W1 D1 L8).
- The Bees have shipped a league-high six goals in the opening 15 minutes of games this season.
Northampton v Mansfield
- Northampton have lost just one of their last nine home league matches against Mansfield (W6 D2), and none of the last four (W3 D1).
- The Stags haven't conceded more than once in any of their last six meetings with Northampton, keeping two clean sheets (four conceded).
- Both teams have scored in Northampton's last nine league games, with a total of 33 goals scored (3.7 per game).
- Mansfield are unbeaten in four away games (W3 D1), keeping three clean sheets in that time.
- Northampton's Nicky Adams has scored one and assisted five goals in his last six league games.
Oxford Utd v Cambridge
- Oxford have won six and lost none of their nine home matches against Cambridge in the top four tiers.
- Cambridge have gone eight games without a clean sheet against Oxford in the Football League.
- The U's conceded as many goals in their last home game as they had in their previous eight combined (3).
- No side has had fewer yellow cards than Cambridge in League Two this season (15). However, only Northampton (4) have been shown more reds than the U's (3).
- Oxford's Liam Sercombe has six goals in his last six league games.
Yeovil v Stevenage
- Yeovil have lost both of their home matches against Stevenage in the Football League.
- Stevenage scored nine goals across those two away fixtures but failed to score in their home meetings with the Glovers.
- The Glovers are currently eight league games without a win (D2 L6).
- The Boro meanwhile, are without an away win in 10 league games (D5 L5).
- Teddy Sheringham's side have conceded a league-high 23 goals in the second half this season, at least six more than any other side.
York v Plymouth
- York are unbeaten in five against Plymouth, winning two and drawing three.
- Plymouth have failed to score in five of their last seven away games against York.
- The Minstermen are without a win in 10 league games (D5 L5).
- Meanwhile, the Pilgrims have lost just one of their last 10 (W7 D2). They've conceded just six goals in that run and never more than once in a match.
- No side has conceded fewer goals (11) or kept more clean sheets (7) than Plymouth in League Two this season.
Hartlepool v Leyton Orient
- Hartlepool have won three of their last four home games against the O's (L1).
- Leyton Orient have scored exactly one goal in 10 of their last 11 league encounters with Hartlepool and in each of the last seven.
- Pools' FA Cup win against Cheltenham ended a run of eight home games without a win in all competitions (D3 L5).
- Dean Cox has gone four league games without an assist - his longest run of the season.
- No side has scored fewer goals in League Two this season than Hartlepool (15, level with Newport).
Portsmouth v Wimbledon
- Portsmouth have failed to score in three of their four league games against AFC Wimbledon.
- The Dons have won three of their four previous Football League clashes with Pompey (L1).
- Five of Pompey's last seven home games have ended level (W1 L1).
- AFC Wimbledon have scored at least twice in their last four league games, winning the last three (L1).
- The Dons have scored 11 of their 24 league goals in the opening 30 minutes of games this season, more than any other side.