League 2 Opta Facts: 17 Oct
Wimbledon v Morecambe
- Adebayo Akinfenwa was involved in both Wimbledon goals last term against Morecambe (1 goal, 1 assist).
- The Shrimps have only scored on two occasions away at Wimbledon. Whenever they have scored, they've come away with points (W1 D1).
- The Dons have only failed to score once against Morecambe in the league, although they have never scored more than two goals.
- Wimbledon have had four players play all 1080 minutes of the season so far, more than any other team who've played 12 games.
- Despite lying in 12th place, Morecambe are League Two's high scorers, netting 23 goals so far.
- Morecambe's Jamie Devitt has registered the most assists in the division (9) in 2015/16, two more than he managed in 2014/15.
Barnet v York City
- There have been 25 goals scored in the last five league games played at Barnet between these two clubs, with Barnet winning two and York winning three.
- In the 12 league meetings between the clubs, only once has there been a draw with York winning half of these clashes (D1 L5).
- Michael Gash has netted four goals in his last three games at The Hive.
- Barnet have lost three in a row, not losing four in a row in the Football League since September 2012 (losing five in a row). That run of form began with a home defeat to York.
- York winger Michael Coulson was on target the last time these two sides met at Barnet, scoring his first York league goal in a 3-1 victory in August 2012.
Cambridge v Northampton
- Cambridge won last time out against Northampton after failing to win any of their last 10 home games against them in the league (D2 L8).
- Only once have the Cobblers failed to score at the Abbey, scoring an average of two goals in the other 13 encounters.
- Cambridge have scored exactly one goal in each of their last four home games (W1 D1 L2), last scoring more than once at the Abbey Stadium on the opening day of the season (3-0 vs Newport).
- 50% of Northampton's goals this season have been headed (9 of 18), a joint-high with Stevenage.
- The Cobblers have lost just one of their opening six away games, scoring eight in their last three on the road.
Carlisle v Exeter
- The Cumbrians have scored seven goals in their last three games against Exeter at home in the league, it previously took them 11 games to reach this goal tally.
- Exeter have kept a clean sheet against Carlisle in nine of the last 15 meetings, conceding only 15 goals.
- Carlisle have gained nine points from losing positions in League Two, the most in the league.
- Exeter have kept one away clean-sheet in their last 21 on the road (0-0 at York in February 2015), conceding 39 goals.
- Carlisle are on a run of two home defeats in a row, but haven't lost three in a row since September 2013 when they lost four on the bounce.
Crawley v Luton
- This is the first meeting between the two sides in the Football League.
- However, they did meet in the Football League Trophy last term, Crawley winning 1-0 at Luton with Gwion Edwards scoring the winner.
- Crawley have won two of their last three, scoring three times in each of those wins (3-0 vs Newport and 3-2 vs Leyton Orient).
- The Hatters have netted 14 goals in their last five away games (W3 L2).
- Luton have conceded a league-high five goals to substitutes this season.
Dagenham v Hartlepool
- Last season the Daggers beat Hartlepool by the same scoreline in both fixtures (2-0).
- However, the season before this, Pools won both home and away matches against Dagenham in the league.
- There have been 11 goals in the last two games involving Dagenham (3-4 vs Mansfield, 2-2 vs Yeovil).
- Pools are without an away clean-sheet in ten games (W2 D2 L6), conceding 18 goals.
- Dagenham have conceded seven headed goals in League Two this season, a league high.
Leyton Orient v Oxford
- Orient are unbeaten against Oxford in their last five league matches (W3 D2), keeping clean sheets on three of these occasions.
- The U's have only managed to score in one of their last five visits to Leyton Orient after scoring in each of their last eight matches previous.
- Jay Simpson is League One top scorer with nine goals, four more than he managed in the whole of last season.
- Oxford have been awarded more penalties than any other team in the division (5), but have scored just two of them, both converted away from home.
- A win would give Oxford their fourth win in a row, their best run since August 2013 when they won six in a row.
Mansfield vs Bristol Rovers
- Mansfield won last time out against Bristol Rovers after failing to win any of their last eight games against them in the league (D4 L4).
- The Pirates have kept a clean sheet in five of their last nine encounters with the Stags, only losing once in this period (W4 D4).
- The Stags are one of two sides unbeaten at home in League Two this season (the other is Oxford).
- Rovers have scored the highest percentage of away goals in League Two this season, with 71% of their goals coming away from home (10 of 14).
- Only Plymouth and Wycombe (4) have kept more away clean sheets than Bristol Rovers (3).
Newport v Portsmouth
- Newport have won four of their last five matches against Portsmouth in all competitions; including wins in both fixtures last term, failing to keep a clean sheet only once (L1).
- However, Pompey have won on the last two occasions they did score, both games at Rodney Parade.
- Andrew Sandell was involved in both goals last term against Portsmouth (1 goal, 1 assist).
- Six of Newport's seven goals this season have come at Rodney Parade (86%).
- Pompey have won five of their last seven away games (D2), conceding exactly one goal in six of those games.
- All of Newport's last five goals against Portsmouth have come in the second half.
Notts County v Yeovil
- Notts County have scored each time they have played Yeovil at Meadow Lane in all competitions, scoring 14 goals. Although the most recent two fixtures have ended in defeat for the Magpies.
- The Glovers have only lost one of their last seven matches against Notts County (W4 D2), after losing three out of their first four in all competitions (W1).
- The Magpies have won three of their last four home games (L1) netting eight goals.
- Avoiding defeat at Meadow Lane would give Yeovil two consecutive unbeaten away games for the first time since December 2014.
- County have conceded a league-high 11 goals in the last 15 minutes of games this season.
Plymouth v Accrington
- Plymouth are unbeaten in their last four matches at Home Park against Stanley, their last home loss against Accrington coming in March 1959.
- Accrington have only managed three goals in their last seven games against the Pilgrims, however they've recorded two losses (W1 D4).
- The last five league fixtures between these two clubs have only seen four goals scored compared to 18 in the previous five.
- Reuben Reid has scored 40 League Two goals since the start of 2013/14; at least seven more than any other player (including play-offs).
- Accrington are the only League Two side yet to score a header this season (17 goals scored).
- 33% of the goals Plymouth have conceded this season (3 of 9) have been penalties.
Stevenage v Wycombe
- Stevenage have scored in each of their last five league games against Wycombe (W2 D2 L1).
- Paul Hayes has scored one and assisted two in his last three league meetings with Stevenage.
- After three goalless games, Stevenage netted three goals against Exeter last time out; they haven't scored three or more goals in consecutive games since February 2015.
- Wycombe goalkeeper Matt Ingram has kept six clean-sheets so far this season, more than any other goalkeeper in the division.
- Stevenage have conceded 16 goals in the second half this campaign, more than any other team, while Wycombe have conceded just three.