League 2 Opta Facts - 2 January
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Accrington v Macclesfield
- Stanley are now unbeaten in seven games against Macclesfield, winning three while keeping four clean sheets.
- The Silkmen have never won at the Crown Ground in five attempts.
- Macclesfield have scored the highest percentage of second half goals in League Two (70%).
- Accrington have scored the highest percentage of goals in the final 15 minutes of games (36%).
- Accrington have conceded the highest percentage of goals in the first half of League Two games this season (73%).
Barnet v Bristol Rovers
- Rovers boast an unbeaten record at Underhill with two wins and three draws in all competitions.
- Izale McLeod has scored seven goals in his last eight League Two outings.
- The Londoners have failed to score in three of their last four League Two games.
- Matt Harrold has scored four goals in his last five League Two matches.
- Rovers have won one of their last 10 League Two games and none of the last seven.
Burton Albion v Hereford
- Burton have secured four victories in their past five games with Hereford, netting three or more goals in each success.
- 20 goals have been scored in total in the previous five meetings between the sides.
- Burton Albion have recouped the most points from losing positions in League Two (13).
- Hereford have recouped the joint-fewest points from losing positions in League Two this season (1).
- Billy Kee has scored 12 goals in 12 League Two starts for Burton this season.
Crewe v Morecambe
- The Railwaymen have recorded three successive 2-1 victories over Morecambe, reversing a 1-0 deficit in each of the last two matches.
- Morecambe completed the double over Crewe in 2010, staging a remarkable comeback in the home fixture with three goals in as many minutes securing a 4-3 win.
- Morecambe have dropped the most points form winning positions in League Two this season (17).
- Morecambe have conceded the highest percentage of goals in the final 15 minutes of games (36%).
- Crewe have kept two clean sheets in their last 14 League Two matches.
Gillingham v Aldershot
- Gillingham are unbeaten in nine home matches versus the Shots (in all competitions), including three wins.
- There were eight different goalscorers when the sides drew 4-4 at Gillingham in 2009.
- Aldershot have failed to score in four of their last six League Two matches.
- The Shots have scored the highest percentage of first half goals in League Two (63%).
- Defeat against Dagenham ended a run of six games without a loss for Gillingham, who are unbeaten in their last seven league games at home.
Oxford United v Crawley Town
- Oxford have triumphed in three of their last four encounters with Crawley.
- Oxford striker James Constable has found the net in consecutive games against Crawley.
- Oxford have recouped the joint-fewest points from losing positions in League Two this season (1).
- Crawley have scored the highest percentage of goals in the opening 15 minutes (20%), netting nine times in this period.
- Matt Tubbs has scored six goals in total in his last five games in all competitions.
Plymouth v Torquay United
- Plymouth have got the better of Torquay only once in their last five matches at Home Park (in all competitions).
- Torquay have scored at least one goal on their last four visits to Plymouth (in all competitions).
- Plymouth have conceded the highest percentage of second half goals in League two this season (81%).
- Torquay have conceded the joint-highest proportion of goals in the opening 15 minutes of games (24%).
- Nick Chadwick has scored three goals in five games on loan for Plymouth.
- Torquay have kept seven clean sheets in their last nine league games.
Port Vale v Cheltenham
- The Robins are unbeaten in their last six meetings with Port Vale.
- Vale have failed to find the net in three consecutive matches against Cheltenham.
- Cheltenham have kept clean sheets in five of their last seven League Two matches.
- Port Vale have kept four clean sheets in their last six matches at home, but failed to score in three of the last four home games.
- A draw against Barnet in their last away game ended a run of five wins in a row on the road for Cheltenham.
Rotherham v Bradford City
- Rotherham winger Marcus Marshall has scored on each of his last two outings against Bradford.
- The Bantams are unbeaten in their previous four visits to South Yorkshire, collecting eight points in total.
- James Hanson has scored four goals in his last four League Two matches.
- There have been just two goals scored in total in Rotherham's last three League two games.
- Bradford have kept three clean sheets in a row on the road, but have only scored one goal in their last five away from home.
Shrewsbury v Northampton
- Shrewsbury are unbeaten in seven home matches against the Cobblers (in all competitions), winning all but one.
- The Shrews have recorded three consecutive victories against Northampton with prolific efficiency - netting 13 goals in total in those games.
- Northampton have lost their last five away from home, conceding at least two goals in each of those games.
- The Cobblers have taken just two points from the last 36 available in League Two, which included a 2-7 defeat by Shrewsbury.
- Since scoring seven against Northampton, Shrewsbury have netted just four in total in the subsequent five matches.
Southend v Dagenham & Redbridge
- Southend are unbeatean against the Daggers in four games (in all competitions), winning three and drawing one.
- Dagenham & Redbridge have the worst away record in League Two this season with just seven points on the road.
- Brian Woodhall has scored in three of his last four League Two matches.
- Dagenham have recently ended a run of 14 losses in 15 league games with seven points from their last three matches.
- After winning their two opening away matches, Dagenham ended a run of seven straight away losses with a draw in their last road trip.
Swindon Town v AFC Wimbledon
- The sides have met on two previous occasions, both resulting in 1-1 draws.
- AFC Wimbledon have won none of their last 11 League Two matches and lost the last five in a row.
- Swindon have lost just one of their last 12 matches in League Two.
- Swindon have won six and lost none of their last eight home matches and kept clean sheets in the last four.
- Wimbledon have failed to score in three of their last four away games in League Two.