League 2 Opta Facts: 20 April
Aldershot v Dag & Red
- Aldershot have gone three games unbeaten against the Daggers, winning twice and drawing the other. However, the Shots have lost two of their three home games against the Daggers.
- In their seven previous league meetings, 28 goals have been scored averaging at four goals per game.
- The Shots have won once in their last 10 games (D5 L4).
- The Daggers have won once in their last seven games (D3 L3).
Barnet v Wycombe
- Barnet have gone six games without a win against Wycombe, drawing four and losing two.
- The Bees are without a win at Underhill in three games (D2 L1).
- Barnet's top scorer in League Two this season Jake Hyde ended a run of six games without a goal by netting a brace against Torquay in midweek.
- The Chairboys have won three of their last five games (D1 L1).
Bradford v Burton Albion
- Bradford have failed to beat Burton in the league in seven attempts, losing two (D5).
- Striker Nahki Wells has scored four goals in his last five games for the Bantams.
- Jacques Maghoma has scored three goals in his last four games for the Brewers.
- The Bantams have lost just once in their last seven games (W4 D2).
Bristol Rovers v Accrington
- The Pirates have won their previous two home league matches against Accrington; scoring nine and conceding just one.
- There have been 16 goals scored in the last five league meetings, averaging at 3.2 goals per game.
- No side have picked up more points in the last 10 games than Bristol Rovers (20).
- Rovers have scored 13 goals in the opening fifteen minutes of matches this season; a league-high.
Exeter v Cheltenham
- In the reverse fixture this season, Cheltenham secured a 3-0 victory courtesy of goals from Lawson D'Ath and Keith Lowe. Indeed, Cheltenham have a perfect record against Exeter; winning all seven previous meetings.
- The Grecians are without a win in five games; the longest current winless streak in the division.
- The Robins have lost 26 points from winning positions this season; a league-high.
- After scoring four in five for Exeter, Jamie Cureton has scored just once in his last seven games.
Fleetwood v Chesterfield
- The two clubs met for the first time in the reverse fixture earlier this season, with Fleetwood winning 2-1.
- Chesterfield have scored in each of their last eight games; the longest current scoring streak in the division.
- Nine of Chesterfield's last 12 league goals have been scored in the second half of games.
- The Spireites have won four of their last six on the road, keeping four clean sheets in the process.
Gillingham v Wimbledon
- The two sides have met three times with the Dons winning twice and the Gills winning once.
- The three meetings have produced 12 goals, averaging at four goals per game.
- Jack Midson has scored three goals in three appearances against Gillingham for Wimbledon.
- The Dons are without an away victory in three games, losing all three.
Morecambe v Torquay
- Morecambe have lost three of the previous seven league meetings with Torquay (W2 D2), including recent back-to-back defeats.
- Danny Stevens has scored two goals in his last two appearances against Morecambe for Torquay.
- The Gulls have conceded in each of their last nine games; their worst such run of the season.
- The Shrimps have conceded 71% of their goals in the second half of games this season; a league-high proportion.
Oxford v Rochdale
- Oxford have lost three of their last five against Rochdale (W1 D1).
- Rochdale have gone six games unbeaten (W3 D3); the joint-longest current unbeaten streak alongside Port Vale.
- After scoring just three in 32 games, George Donnelly has netted five goals in his last nine for the Dale.
- The Us are without a win three games at the Kassam Stadium (D1 L2).
Plymouth v Rotherham
- Plymouth have lost their last three against Rotherham and are without a win in four against the Millers (D1).
- Rotherham have kept consecutive clean sheets against Plymouth for the first time since 1970.
- The Pilgrims have won three consecutive games at Home Park, with Jason Banton scoring two in his last three on home soil.
- Rotherham have won their last three games, with Daniel Nardiello and Kieran Agard each scoring two goals in that run.
Port Vale v Northampton
- The last 10 league games between these two teams have produced a total of 24 goals, averaging at 2.4 goals per game.
- Port Vale's John McCombe has scored two goals and been sent off once in his last three appearances against Northampton.
- The Cobblers have failed to score in four games; the joint-highest run of that kind this season alongside Accrington Stanley.
- Northampton have lost eight points from winning positions this season; a league-low.
York v Southend
- York are unbeaten in four against Southend, winning two and drawing two. Indeed, Southend have failed to score in those four matches against York.
- The Shrimpers have clawed back 21 points from losing positions this season; a league-high.
- In contrast, York have salvaged just four points from losing positions; a joint-league-low alongside Aldershot.
- York have scored 62% of their goals in the first half of games this season; a league-high proportion.