League 2 Opta Facts - 22 September
Accrington Stanley v Aldershot
- Accrington are unbeaten in the last five league matches against Aldershot (W2 D3).
- Stanley have only kept one clean in their last 14 home league matches.
- Accrington have won one of their last five home games (D2 L2).
- Aldershot Town have failed to score only once in their last ten away league matches.
Barnet v Rotherham
- The last three league clashes between the two have all ended in draws.
- Barnet have not beaten Rotherham at Underhill in any of the last three meetings (D1 L2).
- The Bees have won just twice in their last 18 league matches (D4 L12).
- Away from home, the Millers have claimed just one win in their last 11 league matches (D5 L5).
Bristol Rovers v Fleetwood
- This will be the first ever match between the two teams.
- Having finished last season with six wins in their last nine home league matches, Rovers are yet to win at home this season (D1 L2)
- Bristol Rovers haven't kept a clean sheet in any of their last 12 league matches.
- Fleetwood have scored in the final 10 minutes in each of their last four league matches.
Morecambe v Plymouth Argyle
- Both games between the two sides last season finished in score draws.
- Morecambe are without a win in their last eight home league matches (D3 L5).
- Plymouth haven't won any of their last eight league matches on the road (D5 L3).
- Argyle's three away games this season have yielded just three goals in total - and they were all scored in the same match.
Northampton v Chesterfield
- The Cobblers have won just once in their last 11 league games against Chesterfield (D4 L6).
- Northampton have lost one of their last nine league games at Sixfields (W5 D3).
- Chesterfield have kept just one clean sheet in their last 22 league matches away from the b2net Stadium.
- Three of the Spireites last four league matches have seen a player sent off (one for Chesterfield, two for their opponents).
Oxford United v Bradford City
- Oxford have won only once in the last nine league matches with Bradford (D4 L4).
- At The Kassam Stadium, The U's have won five of the last eight against Bradford (D2 L1), but have only won one of the last four.
- Oxford United have lost four league matches in a row for the first time since November 2010.
- The Bantams have avoided defeat just twice in their last 11 league away games (W1 D1 L9).
Port Vale v Gillingham
- Port Vale have won only one of their last six league battles with Gillingham (D2 L3), however that win did come in their last match.
- Port Vale have won four and lost none of their last five league matches.
- Gillingham have lost just once in their last 10 away matches in League Two (W5 D4).
- Danny Kedwell has scored five goals in his last four appearances for Gillingham.
Rochdale v Dagenham & Redbridge
- Rochdale have won their last four matches with Dagenham and Redbridge.
- Dele Adebola has bagged three goals in his last four games for Rochdale.
- The Dale have won three of their last four league matches - the same number of wins as they picked up in the previous 20.
- Dagenham and Redbridge have won just once in their last 11 league games (D5 L5) and not at all this season.
Southend v Exeter
- Southend United are without a win in their last three league matches against Exeter (D1 L2) - failing to score in each of those games.
- The last four games between the two sides have produced just three goals.
- At home, Southend have won six of their last seven league matches.
- Having lost their final nine away games of last season, Exeter have started the 2012/13 league season with three away wins from three.
Torquay v Burton Albion
- Torquay are unbeaten in their last four league meetings with Burton Albion (W2 D2).
- The last three league matches between the two have produced 15 goals.
- Torquay have lost only three of their last 15 league matches (W5 D7).
- Burton have won two of their last 15 away league matches (D3 L10), although both wins have come in their last four games on the road.
Wycombe v Wimbledon
- These two teams have never met in the league before. Their only previous meeting was a FA Cup clash in November 2008 which Wycombe won 4-1.
- Wycombe have won only once in their last 14 league matches (D5 L8).
- Since the start of last season, Wycombe have conceded 98 league goals, more than any team in the top four divisions. AFC Wimbledon are second with 96 goals conceded.
- AFC Wimbledon are without a win in their last 13 away league matches (D3 L13).
York v Cheltenham
- Cheltenham are unbeaten in their last six league clashes with York - winning four and drawing two.
- York City have claimed just six points from the last 39 on offer at home (W1 D3 L9).
- Cheltenham haven't lost away from home in their last four league trips (W2 D2).
- Shaun Harrad has scored in all three of the Robins' away games this season.