League 2 Opta Facts - 9 March
AFC Wimbledon v York
- Wimbledon have lost just once in their last five (W2 D2), and they've managed to score in each of those matches.
- The Dons are unbeaten in their last four against York in all competitions, including Blue Square Premier League (W3 D1), after losing their first three meetings with the Minstermen.
- York have scored 62% of their goals in the first half of matches, a league-high.
- Wimbledon have scored 36% of their goals in the final fifteen minutes of matches, a league-high proportion.
Barnet v Morecambe
- Barnet have only beaten Morecambe twice in their last 11 meetings in the league (D3 L6).
- Edgar Davids' men are unbeaten at home in four games (W2 D2).
- Morecambe have five wins in their last eight league games (D1 L2), with Jack Redshaw scoring four in his last seven.
- Barnet have conceded 10 penalties this season, a league-high.
Bradford v Aldershot
- In the previous meeting this season, Bradford won 2-0 courtesy of a Nakhi Wells brace; Wells has scored a brace on four occasions this season in all competitions.
- Phil Parkinson's men haven't won at home for four games (D1 L3).
- The Shots are without a win away from home in five games, drawing four and losing one.
- Aldershot have only scored 33 goals this season, a league low.
Burton v Cheltenham
- In the seven previous meetings, Cheltenham have won five (L2). The Robins have also won their last three against Burton without conceding.
- Burton have won their last eight games at the Pirelli Stadium.
- Brewers' striker Billy Kee has scored four goals in his last three home games.
- Cheltenham have dropped 23 points from winning positions this season, a league-high.
Chesterfield v Bristol Rovers
- Chesterfield have picked up just one win in their last five matches (D1 L3).
- Since December 12th 2012, Bristol Rovers have won eight of their 15 league games and collected 27 points. Before this date, they had won just four of their 21 League Two matches (18 points won).
- The Spireites have failed to score in four of their last five matches.
- Rovers are the form team over the last 10 games in League Two, collecting 20 points and posting a goal difference of +9.
Fleetwood v Exeter
- Fleetwood are without a victory in four games (D1 L3), but had won five in nine prior to that.
- Exeter have both won and kept a clean sheet in four of their last six league games, but in the two games that they have conceded a goal in this run, they have lost.
- Fleetwood are without a home win in their last three games, losing one and drawing two.
- Exeter have only failed to find the net in one of their last 10 League Two away games, although that failure to find the net did come in their midweek defeat at Bristol Rovers (0-2).
Gillingham v Plymouth
- There have been two red cards in the last three meetings between the two sides (and three in the last five).
- The Gills have only been defeated once in their last six games (W3 D2).
- Gillingham have conceded just 12 goals in the first half of matches this season; a joint-league-low.
- Plymouth have scored eight goals from outside the opposition box, only Rochdale and Rotherham can better this total (nine each).
Northampton v Accrington
- Northampton have won each of their last seven games at home.
- Accrington are currently enduring a poor run of form, having won just once in their last nine games (D4 L4).
- Adebayo Akinfenwa has scored one hat-trick this season, which came against Accrington earlier this season in a 4-2 win for the Cobblers.
- Accrington have scored 12 goals in the first half of matches this season, a joint-league-low.
- Vale are without a win in three games at Adams Park; their worst such run of the season.
- Southend have scored 37 goals in the second half of matches this season, a joint-league-high.
- Vale have conceded a league-low 15 goals in the second period this season.
- The Shrimpers have picked up just one win in six games (D2 L3).
Rochdale v Wycombe
- Rochdale have lost four times after going ahead this season, a league-high figure.
- Wycombe's Joel Grant has scored four penalties this season, one behind Gillingham's Danny Kedwell.
- Rochdale's Robert Grant has scored four goals from outside of the penalty area this season, a league-high.
- Wycombe have scored five goals in the last fifteen minutes of matches this season, a league-low tally.
Rotherham v Dag & Red
- The last five meetings between the two sides (including play-offs) have produced a total of 20 goals, an average four goals per game.
- Rotherham are now unbeaten in six games (W4 D2).
- The Daggers haven't won away from home in five attempts and are winless in four matches home and away.
- Rotherham are one of three teams to have lost twice after going ahead at home this season (along with Plymouth and Accrington).
Torquay v Oxford United
- The previous three meetings between these two sides have all ended in a draw (two 0-0s and one 2-2).
- Torquay are currently experiencing a poor run of form, having failed to win in eight games (D1 L7).
- Oxford have won their last two away games, keeping two clean sheets in the process.
- The Gulls have picked up 10 points from losing positions at home this season, a joint-league-high total.