League One Opta Facts 16-17 September
Colchester V Sheff Utd
- Colchester have failed to win any of their last eight league encounters with Sheffield United, losing three and drawing five.
- The Blades have scored in each of their last 13 matches against Colchester in league competition.
- Sheffield United have conceded exactly one goal in each of their last five away games.
- All three of Freddie Sears' goals this term have arrived in the second half.
Doncaster V Crawley
- Doncaster have yet to beat Crawley in the Football League (D1 L1).
- Crawley won this exact fixture in the 2012/13 campaign courtesy of a Nicky Ajose goal.
- The Red Devils have yet to score in the first half this season.
- Donny have been shown just two yellow cards in 2014/15, a league-low figure.
Gillingham V Peterborough
- The Gillls have lost only once at home to Peterborough in league competition (February 1991, 2-3), winning six and drawing 10.
- The Posh have won their last four on the road in League One, this after losing their previous three.
- No player has provided more assists this season than Conor Washington (4).
- Gillingham are unbeaten in their last five at the Priestfield, winning three (D2).
MK Dons V Bradford
- MK Dons have never kept a clean sheet against the Bantams in the Football League.
- Bradford have won their last two against MK Dons, including a 3-2 win in this exact fixture last term.
- Benik Afobe has netted five goals in as many games for MK Dons (in all comps).
- Three of James Hanson's four league goals this term have come via headers.
Notts County V Leyton Orient
- Notts County have won just one of their last seven against the O's in league competition (D2 L4).
- Leyton Orient are unbeaten in their last three league visits to Meadow Lane, winning one and drawing two.
- The O's have failed to score in three of their last four, drawing three and losing the other.
- The Magpies have won six and lost two of their last eight at Meadow Lane.
Port Vale V Bristol City
- Port Vale are winless in seven against the Robins, losing six (D1).
- Jay Emmanuel-Thomas scored a brace in the most recent clash between these teams as City won 5-0.
- Aaron Wilbraham has scored five goals in seven league games this term, after failing to score in the league since March 2012.
- Jordan Slew has scored two goals in his last two games, this after netting once in his previous 41.
Preston V Chesterfield
- Preston have kept six clean sheets from their last seven league encounters with the Spireites (W4 D2 L1).
- Chesterfield have kept five clean sheets in their last six league trips to Deepdale (W2 D3 L1).
- Eoin Doyle has bagged eight goals in seven appearances in all competitions this season.
- The Lilywhites are unbeaten in each of their last 15 at Deepdale, winning nine and drawing six.
Rochdale V Walsall
- Rochdale are unbeaten in five against the Saddlers, though four of those were draws (W1).
- The last three meetings between these two sides have ended in a draw; they've never drawn four in a row.
- Rochdale's Matt Done has been directly involved in eight goals this season (four goals, four assists), more than any other player in the division.
- The Saddlers have drawn three of their seven games nil-nil this term, a league-high.
Scunthorpe V Coventry
- After winning their first two home matches against the Sky Blues, the Iron have now lost their last two.
- Coventry are winless in their last six away matches, losing three and drawing three.
- The Iron have shipped 12 goals in the second half of matches this season, four more than any other team.
- Simeon Jackson ended a run of seven league games without a goal after netting against Yeovil at the weekend.
Swindon V Oldham
- Swindon have kept just one clean sheet in their last eight encounters with Oldham.
- Oldham have won four of their last six against Swindon (D1 L1).
- Swindon have afforded their opponents just 19 shots on target this season, a league-low.
- Jonathan Forte has scored five goals in his opening six games, more than he has managed in two previous campaigns (four goals).
Yeovil V Crewe
- The two sides last met in the 2012/13 campaign with Yeovil winning both fixtures 1-0.
- Crewe's only league victory at Huish Park came back in April 2008, 3-0.
- Both sides have yet to keep a clean sheet in 2014/15.
- The Railwaymen have dropped a league-high six points from leading positions this season.
Fleetwood V Barnsley
- Fleetwood are unbeaten in their last 10 home league matches, winning four and drawing six.
- This will be the first ever meeting between these two teams in the Football League.
- No side have bagged more goals via headers this term than the Tykes (4).
- Conor Hourihane has netted five goals in his last four appearances for Barnsley.