League One Opta Facts | 22 March
Sheff Utd v Wolves
- Sheffield United have scored in each of their last 23 home league games against Wolves; last failing to score at home to the Black Country side in April 1965.
- Wolves have gone four league games without defeat to the Blades, winning twice (D2).
- This clash sees League One's two form teams meet - Wolves have won eight of their last 10 (D1 L1), while the Blades have won seven (D2 L1).
- Sheffield United have won each of their last four league games contested at Bramall Lane, without conceding a goal.
- In total, the Blades have gone 720 minutes without conceding in League One.
- Nouha Dicko has scored five goals in his last five games for Wolves.
Brentford v Coventry
- Brentford have gone four games unbeaten against Coventry in league competition, winning twice (D2).
- Coventry have conceded exactly two goals in four of their last five league encounters with the Bees.
- The Bees have won each of their last three league games in League One, the longest current run.
- Coventry are seeking to avoid a fifth consecutive away loss, something which last happened to them in March 2012 (a run of 10 straight defeats in league competition).
- Brentford have kept four clean sheets in a row, their best run of the season without conceding.
- Callum Wilson is looking to score in five consecutive games for the Sky Blues.
Colchester v Bristol City
- Colchester have only won one of their last eight league meetings with Bristol City (D4 L3).
- The Robins have scored exactly twice on their last three trips to Colchester in the Football League, winning two (L1).
- Colchester are one of three sides yet to win from behind this season (Preston and Sheffield United are the others).
- Bristol City are the only side in the top four tiers still awaiting a clean sheet away from home.
- Sam Baldock has scored five times in his last seven appearances for Bristol City.
Gillingham v Crewe
- The Gills head into this one having won five of their last six home league games (L1).
- Crewe have won their last three league games against Gillingham at the Priestfield Stadium, scoring 10 in the process.
- Only one of Cody McDonald's last five goals has been scored at home.
- The Railwaymen have gone eight league games without a clean sheet, the longest current wait in League One. It has been 13 games since their last shutout away from home.
- Chuks Aneke has found the net four times in his last four away fixtures for Crewe.
Notts County v Carlisle
- The Magpies have won four of the last five league encounters with Carlisle (L1), keeping a clean sheet in each victory.
- Carlisle have picked up just one win from their last nine league trips to Notts County, losing seven (D1).
- Alan Sheehan has scored in three of his last four home appearances for the Magpies.
- Carlisle have found the net just three times in the opening 15 minutes of games this season, a League One low with two other teams.
- Likewise, Notts County have scored three goals in the opening 15 minutes of the second half, also a league low.
Oldham v Crawley
- Oldham's only previous league victory over Crawley arrived on home soil (2-1).
- Crawley won the reverse fixture this season 1-0, courtesy of a seventh minute strike from Joe Walsh.
- Oldham are winless in five in league competition, losing three (D2).
- Crawley have netted in each of their three competitive meetings with Oldham, but never more than a single goal.
- The Latics have lost each of their last three home league matches, conceding two or more goals in each game.
- Crawley have gone 13 league games without keeping a clean sheet on the road, last keeping a shutout in August 2013.
Peterborough v Rotherham
- Peterborough have won their last two league games against the Millers; they've never won three in a row against them.
- Rotherham are unbeaten in their last six away league matches, winning four (D2).
- Britt Assombalonga has scored three times in as many games for the Posh, including a brace against MK Dons last time out.
- Rotherham have lost the lowest percentage of games they've fallen behind in, in League One (35%).
- Peterborough have won a league-high 10 penalties this season, scoring eight.
Port Vale v Tranmere
- Port Vale kept just one clean sheet in their last seven home league encounters with Tranmere (W2 D2 L3), though this came in the most recent meeting at Vale Park (15/12/07).
- Tranmere are unbeaten in their last three games at Port Vale in league competition, winning twice (D1).
- Tom Pope's last six goals for Vale have been scored at home (all competitions).
- Jason Koumas' three goals for Tranmere this season have been scored in his last six games.
- Rovers have led in just 13 games this season, a League One low.
Shrewsbury v Bradford
- Shrewsbury have won four of their last five home games against Bradford in league competition (L1).
- Bradford have gone seven league matches without keeping a clean sheet against the Shrews.
- Shrewsbury haven't won any of their last 10 home games (D3 L7). Failing to win against Bradford would equal their worst home winless run, set in April 1996 in the third tier.
- James Hanson has scored in three of his last four games for the Bantams.
- Shrewsbury are the only League One side yet to be awarded a penalty this season.
Stevenage v MK Dons
- Stevenage are yet to keep a clean sheet at home against MK Dons in league competition, conceding exactly two goals in both games.
- MK Dons have won their last two league matches against Stevenage, scoring six and conceding once.
- 85% of the goals conceded by Boro have come from inside the area, the highest proportion for any League One team
- MK Dons are searching for their fourth consecutive away league victory, something they last managed in December 2011.
- Stevenage have scored only 16 goals in the second half this season, fewer than any other side in the league.
Swindon v Preston
- Swindon have scored in each of their last five competitive meetings against Preston, winning twice (D1 L2).
- Since the turn of the century, Preston are unbeaten against Swindon, winning twice (D1).
- Michael Smith has found the net in his last two home games for the Robins, though both were in losing efforts.
- Preston are unbeaten in 12 league games, the joint-longest run in the division with Rotherham (W5 D7).
- 31% of Preston's goals this season have been headers (16/52).
Walsall v Leyton Orient
- Walsall have scored exactly one goal in each of their last five league matches against Leyton Orient, though they've won just once (D2 L2).
- Leyton Orient have netted exactly two goals in four of their last five league matches away to Walsall, winning three (D1 L1).
- The Saddlers are winless in nine league fixtures, the worst current run of any League One side (D4 L5).
- The O's have gained 14 points on the road this season from behind, more than any other League One club.
- Leyton Orient have scored 41 goals in the second half this season, as many as Walsall have managed in total.