League Two Opta Facts 6-8 September
Luton V Plymouth
- Luton won the most previous clash with Plymouth in the League Cup - 2-0 in August 2008.
- The these two sides last met in league competition in the Championship in April 2007 as Plymouth ran out 2-1 winners, courtesy of goals from Peter Halmosi and David Norris.
- Reuben Reid has netted five in his last five matches in all competitions for Plymouth.
- The Hatters have won just one of their last 12 games in the fourth tier (D6 L5).
- Plymouth have won only once in their last seven away games in league competition (D2 L4).
Accrington V Tranmere
- Accrington have lost their last three against Tranmere, they've not lost four in a row since 1954.
- Tranmere have netted 18 goals in their last four league clashes with Stanley, an average of 4.5 per game.
- No League Two side has won more points from losing positions this season than Tranmere (4).
- Stanley have allowed their opponents a league-high 36 shots on target in 2014/15.
- Tranmere have conceded exactly two goals in four of their last five away league games.
Carlisle V Wimbledon
- Carlisle have netted just six goals in their last 11 home league games and never more than once in that run.
- This will be the first ever competitive meeting between the two sides.
- Wimbledon's Matt Tubbs has bagged five goals in six games in all competitions this term.
- The Cumbrians have lost seven and drawn four of their last 11 league matches.
- The Dons have dropped a league-high eight points from leading positions this season.
Dag & Red V Northampton
- The Daggers have never beaten Northampton in the Football League, losing seven (D1).
- The Cobblers have won on each trip to Dagenham in the Football League, keeping a clean sheet on every occasion.
- Jamie Cureton has either scored or assisted nine goals in his last nine appearances in the fourth tier. Cureton has provided a league-high four assists this season.
- Northampton have lost just once in their last eight away games in League Two (W3 D4), though it came in their most recent outing (v Portsmouth 0-2).
- The Daggers have shipped seven second half goals this term, a league-high. They've only conceded once in the first half.
Exeter V Mansfield
- Exeter have won just once in their last seven league clashes with the Stags, drawing four (L2).
- Mansfield have scored just four times in their last nine league games with the Grecians and never more than once in that run.
- No side has fired in fewer shots this term than the Grecians (26).
- Mansfield have failed to hit the back of the net in their two away games so far this season, losing both.
- Exeter are the only League Two side yet to register in the second half this season.
Hartlepool V Shrewsbury
- Hartlepool are winless in four against the Shrews in league competition (D3 L1).
- Shrewsbury have scored two or more goals in four of their last five league trips to Pools.
- Andy Mangan has scored three goals from just three shots on target in 2014/15.
- Shrewsbury have netted in each of their last 11 games in league competition, scoring 19 in the process.
- No side has fired in fewer shots on target this season than Pools (13).
Morecambe V Cheltenham
- Morecambe have lost only one of their previous five home encounters with the Robins in the Football League, though it came in the most recent match in December 2013.
- Cheltenham are unbeaten in their last four against Morecambe, winning three and drawing one.
- The Robins have kept three clean sheets this season, a league-high.
- Morecambe have posted the best shot conversion rate in League Two this term (22.7%).
- Paul Mullin has scored three goals from just four shots on target this season.
Southend V Oxford Utd
- Southend did the double over Oxford United last term, putting five past them without reply (W2).
- Oxford have lost seven and won one of their last eight Football League encounters with Southend.
- Southend have kept six clean sheets in their last eight home league matches (W5 D1 L2), conceding twice in that run.
- Oxford are winless in their last nine league games, losing eight and drawing one.
- Indeed, Oxford have won only once in their last 14 away games in League Two, losing nine (D4).
Stevenage V York
- This will be the first meeting between the two sides in the Football League.
- York are unbeaten in their last 10 on the road in League Two, winning six (D4).
- York are also the first team since Sheffield United in 2001/02 to draw their opening five games of the season in the top four tiers.
- Stevenage have kept just one clean sheet in their last 11 games in league competition.
- Michael Coulson has fired in the most shots on target without finding the back of the net this season (7).
Wycombe V Bury
- After winning five home league encounters with the Shakers, Wycombe have lost their last two.
- Bury have won three of their last four league encounters with the Chairboys, losing the other.
- Danny Rose has scored in each of his last four league games for the Shakers.
- All three of Peter Murphy's efforts on goal this season have resulted in a goal.
Burton v Portsmouth
- Burton are yet to beat Portsmouth, drawing one and losing the other.
- Portsmouth won on their only previous visit to the Pirelli Stadium last season (2-1).
- The Brewers have lost only one of their last 10 home league games, winning six.
- Pompey are unbeaten in their last six away league games, winning four and drawing two.
- Burton have kept four clean sheets in their last six home league encounters.
- Portsmouth's defeat to Newport last weekend was their first in 12 league games.
Newport v Cambridge
- Newport won the most recent clash at home to Cambridge, 6-2 in November 2012 in the Conference.
- This will be the first ever meeting between the two sides in the Football League.
- Cambridge United have scored a league-high six headed goals this season.
- Newport have committed 74 fouls this season, more than any other team.
- The Exiles have posted the worst shooting accuracy rate this season (35.4%).