League Two Opta Facts – April 9th & 10th
Bradford v Bristol Rovers
- Bradford have beaten Bristol Rovers just once in their last nine meetings (D2 L6).
- The Bantams have lost three points from winning positions at home this season; a joint-league-low with Gillingham.
- No team have picked up more points in their last 10 games than Bristol Rovers (20).
- In Bradford's previous fixture, striker Nekhi Wells scored his first goal after going 10 matches without scoring. His previous longest goal drought this season was just three games (in all competitions).
Burton v Wycombe
- Wycombe have won their three previous Football League games against Burton Albion, scoring nine goals in the process.
- Only Torquay's Rene Howe (14) has picked up more yellow cards than Wycombe's Josh Scowen this season (13).
- Only Southend (21) have clawed back more points from losing positions this season than Burton (20).
- The Chairboys have won their last two away games. Indeed, the last time Wycombe won three away games was November 2010; a run that saw them win four consecutive matches, including a victory over Burton.
Port Vale v Aldershot
- Port Vale have won their last five games against Aldershot, scoring 12 in the process and conceding three.
- No player has scored more goals in the English leagues this season than Port Vale's Tom Pope this season (30).
- The Shots have only gained three points from losing positions this season; a league-low.
- Aldershot have conceded 68% of their goals in the second half this season; only Morecambe have conceded a higher percentage (72%) in the second half.
Rotherham v Exeter
- Exeter have netted just two goals in their last four games against Rotherham.
- There have been three red cads in the last four meetings between the two sides.
- The Millers have salvaged 10 points from losing positions at home this season; a joint league-high.
- Exeter's Jamie Cureton has scored five braces this season; a joint-league-high alongisde Tom Pope and Danny Nardiello.
- Exeter have lost three successive league games; their worst run of the season to date.
Rochdale v Southend
- Southend have won their last three games in all competitions against Rochdale, including a 3-1 victory earlier this season.
- Rochdale have won just one of their last five home games against Southend (L3 D1).
- The Shrimpers have collected 21 points from losing positions this season; the most in the division.
- George Donnelly has netted five in his last seven games for Rochdale.