League Two Opta Facts - May-5
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
League Two Opta Facts - May 5
Accrington v Crawley
- Crawley have won just one of their last five meetings with Accrington (including non-league), losing three and drawing one.
- Stanley have netted four goals in both their last two home clashes with Crawley (both non-league), winning 4-0 in August 2004 and 4-2 in September 2005.
- Barring a freak goal swing, a win in this match would be enough to see Crawley promoted.
- Accrington have only lost one of their last seven league games at home (W3 D3).
- A 0-3 reversal at Hereford in their last match ended a run of 13 games unbeaten for Crawley in the league.
- Crawley are the joint-top-scoring side in the first half of League Two matches this season.
Wimbledon v Shrewsbury
- These two sides have only met once before - back in October this season when they drew 0-0 at Shrewsbury.
- The Dons have lost four of their last six in the league (W1 D1).
- Shrewsbury are unbeaten in nine in the league, winning seven of these.
- Wimbledon have conceded the most goals in the opening 15 minutes of League Two games this season (13).
Bradford v Swindon
- Only one of the last six meetings between the two sides has ended in a home win.
- At Valley Parade, the Bantams have won just one of their last four clashes with the Robins.
- City have only lost one of their last 13 league games at home (W5 D7).
- Swindon have lost four of their last six on the road in the league (W2).
Burton Albion v Barnet
- The last two meetings between the sides have seen the side playing away win 4-1 (Barnet last season) and 6-3 (Burton this season).
- Burton have only won one of their last six games at home to Barnet in all competitions (D2 L3).
- Only a win will be enough to ensure Barnet's survival in the football league this season.
- Burton have lost only two of their last seven in the league.
- A win in their last game ended a run of nine without a win for the Bees in the league.
Crewe v Aldershot
- The side playing at home has scored exactly three goals in the last three matches between Crewe and Aldershot.
- The Shots have only lost one of their last seven meetings with Crewe (W5 D1).
- Crewe need a point from this match to guarantee themselves a play-off spot.
- The Railwaymen are unbeaten in 15 in the league (W7 D8).
- Aldershot have lost only one of their last five on the road in League Two (W2 D2).
Dagenham & Redbridge v Bristol Rovers
- Rovers have won three of their four meetings with Dagenham in all competitions (L1).
- The Daggers have conceded exactly once in each of their last five league games.
- Defeat in their last match ended a run of eight unbeaten for Dagenham in the league (W4 D4).
- Rovers have scored a total of 12 goals in their last two league games at home, but have failed to score in their last four on the road.
Gillingham v Morecambe
- The Shrimps have won only one of their five encounters with Gillingham.
- Gillingham have scored exactly once in each of their last four meetings with Morecambe.
- The Gills are the top-scoring side in League Two this season (77 goals).
- There have been 30 goals in the last seven league games at Priestfield.
- Morecambe are without a win in five in the league (D2 L3).
Hereford v Torquay
- Hereford are unbeaten in 16 at home to the Gulls in the league.
- A win for Hereford could see them stave off relegation providing Barnet don't win at Burton.
- Torquay need to better Crawley's result in order to be promoted automatically (barring a freak goal swing).
- The Bulls won their last league game 3-0 vs Torquay's automatic promotion-chasing rivals Crawley, ending a run of eight without a win.
- Hereford have won only one of their last 14 at home in League Two.
- Torquay are without a win in four league games, drawing three.
Plymouth v Cheltenham
- In four attempts, Cheltenham have never won at Plymough (D1 L3).
- Plymouth have only lost one of their last 11 at home in the league (W4 D6).
- Cheltenham are on a run of six straight away defeats.
- The Robins have failed to score in their last five league games on the road.
Port Vale v Oxford Utd
- Oxford have won their last three games against Vale, all by the same scoreline (2-1).
- Port Vale have won six of their last seven at home to the U's in the league.
- If Oxford win and Crewe lose they could still make the play-offs.
- Vale have only scored once in their last four league games combined.
- United are without a win in six in the league (D3 L3).
Rotherham v Northampton
- The last three clashes between Rotherham and Northampton have ended in draws.
- Rotherham have won only one of their last four at home to the Cobblers (D1 L2).
- The Millers have won their last four in a row at home in League Two.
- Northampton are without a win in five league games (D2 L3).
Southend v Macclesfield
- Southend are unbeaten in their last seven league meetings with Macclesfield, winning six.
- The Shrimpers have won all seven of their matches at home to Macclesfield in the league, conceding just three goals in total.
- Should Crawley and Torquay both lose, a draw would be enough for Southend to go up automatically. If neither wins but at least one draws they will need to win.
- Southend have not lost a single game after going ahead in League Two this season.
- The Shrimpers have kept four consecutive clean sheets in the league.
- Macclesfield have gone 22 league games without a win: their last victory came on New Year's Eve.