Ligue 1 Opta Facts - 27-29 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Toulouse - Montpellier
- Toulouse currently post a 12% win ratio against Montpellier in Ligue 1, their lowest percentage against any opposition faced in more than one season.
- Montpellier have won 1-0 in their last two league trips to Toulouse, with Souleymane Camara scoring the winning goal in both games.
- Montpellier are one of two teams who have yet to draw 0-0 this season in L1.
- Toulouse have kept a league-high 17 clean sheets this term.
- Montpellier have scored in 91% of their games in L1 this season (30/33).
- Montpellier have opened the scoring 23 times in L1 this season (70% of their games), more than any other side.
- TFC have only conceded three goals in their last 13 home games in L1.
Lorient - Marseille
- Marseille are unbeaten in their last six league encounters against Lorient, winning four and drawing two.
- Marseille are winless in 12 games in a single Ligue 1 campaign for the first time since 1962/63.
- Lorient and Marseille have both always scored in each of their seven previous meetings at Le Moustoir stadium in Ligue 1.
- Marseille have scored the most goals against Lorient at Le Moustoir stadium in Ligue 1: 14.
- In seven of the last eight encounters between Lorient and Marseille in L1, the team who scored first has failed to win.
- OM have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 13 league games, only Lorient are currently on a longer run without a shutout.
- Loïc Rémy has scored six goals in eight appearances against Lorient in L1.
Auxerre - Brest
- Brest have only won one of their last 29 away games in L1 (1-0 at Auxerre's Abbé-Deschamps, on May 21st 2011).
- Auxerre have suffered 15 defeats in L1 this season, their second-worst tally in a single campaign.
- Brest are unbeaten in Auxerre since their return to the top-flight last season (two wins, one draw).
- Brest have scored in each of their seven league games against Auxerre.
- Brest have scored eight goals in the first 15 minutes, which is best tally in L1 this season alongside Bordeaux.
- Brest have lost their last three away league matches, all by the same score line (2-1).
- Auxerre have lost all three league matches without Dennis Oliech this season in L1.
Nancy - Caen
- Nancy are unbeaten in their last eight league games (five wins, three draws), which is the best current run. It's also Nancy's longest unbeaten sequence in the top flight since 1976/77.
- Nancy are unbeaten in their last eight games against Caen in L1, winning five and drawing three.
- Nancy have won their last four encounters against Caen in L1
- Caen have won one of their last nine L1 games, drawing four and losing four.
- Caen have only kept one clean sheet away from home in L1 this season.
- Caen have failed to score in seven of their last nine away games in L1.
- No team has won fewer home games than Nancy this term in L1 (five).
Rennes - Ajaccio
- Rennes are on a run of three consecutive wins in Ligue 1, currently the longest run.
- 50% of Rennes' home games this season in Ligue 1 have ended 1-1.
- Only Toulouse have kept a clean sheet against Rennes at Stade de la Route de Lorient in L1 this season.
- Ajaccio have failed to win away this season against teams currently ranked in the upper half.
- Ajaccio have drawn five of their last six league games, losing one.
- Julien Féret has been directly involved in six of Rennes' last nine goals in all competitions (three goals and three assists).
- Féret has scored seven goals in L1 this season, his best tally in a single top flight campaign.
St Etienne - Dijon
- St Etienne's 15 victories this term is their best tally in the top-flight since 2007/08 (16 wins).
- Only four of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's 19 career L1 goals have been scored in home matches.
- St Etienne have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last eight league games.
- Dijon are on a run of three consecutive defeats; overall they have lost the most games in L1 this season (17).
- Dijon have failed to score in their last three league games, which is the worst current run.
- None of the last ten league games at the Stade Geoffroy-Guichard have ended as a draw (six wins and four defeats for Saint-Etienne).
- A league-high four St Etienne goals this season have been scored by opposition players.
Sochaux - Bordeaux
- Sochaux have won just one of their last 10 league encounters against Bordeaux.
- Sochaux are on a run of three consecutive home wins in Ligue 1.
- The last time Sochaux conceded as many goals after 33 league games, they were relegated (1994/95).
- Bordeaux have won just one of their last six league games.
- Three of Jussie's five Ligue 1 goals this season have come before the eighth minute, including two goals in the first minute of play.
- Modibo Maiga has become the first player this season in Ligue 1 to scorein five consecutive appearances.
- Bordeaux are the first team this season in Ligue 1 to win penalty in four consecutive games.
- Sochaux have scored in all of their seven league games under Eric Hély's management and have yet to draw since his arrival (four wins and three defeats).
Valenciennes - Nice
- Valenciennes have suffered five defeats in their last seven league outings.
- Nice's last 11 goals against Valenciennes in Ligue 1 have all come after the half-time break.
- A league-high 15 Nice goals have been scored by defenders.
- Nice are the only Ligue 1 side this season where defenders have scored more goals (15) than strikers (10).
- There have been 28 goals scored in Nice's last eight away league games.
- Nice have not kept a clean sheet away from home in Ligue 1 since May 2011.
- All seven Fabian Monzon goals in Ligue 1 this term have been penalties.
Lille - Paris SG
- PSG are winless in their last 11 trips to Lille in Ligue 1, scoring just twice in the process.
- Overall, the Parisians can only boast three wins in 34 trips to Lille in the top flight.
- The last three league meetings between these sides have all ended as draws.
- Lille have won more games and scored more goals than any other side in Ligue 1 since the appointment of their manager Rudi Garcia in 2008.
- PSG are unbeaten in three previous league encounters this season against current top-three teams.
- Lille are winless in two previous league encounters this season against current top-three teams.
- PSG have now gone 10 consecutive league fixtures without keeping a single clean sheet.
- Lille's Stadium Nord has witnessed more goals than any other Ligue 1 venue this season (60).
- Eden Hazard has scored at least once in all of his last eight league appearances at Lille's Stadium Nord.
- However Hazard has never scored in eight previous league appearances against PSG.
- Nenê has never scored in seven previous league appearances against Lille.