Premier League Opta Facts 13-14 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Chelsea v Bolton Wanderers
- Chelsea have scored four goals in each of their last three meetings with Bolton in all competitions.
- The Blues are unbeaten in their last 13 matches in all competitions against Bolton.
- Didier Drogba has scored four goals in his last three appearances against Bolton in all competitions.
- Frank Lampard has scored eight Premier League goals against Bolton, the joint-most against any opposition in the Premier League.
- Chelsea have lost just one of their last 27 games at Stamford Bridge in the league, winning 23.
- The Blues have averaged 3.6 goals per game in their last 10 league games at home.
Aston Villa v Everton
- Three of the last four Premier League games between Villa and Everton have ended as draws, while the other saw an injury time equaliser followed by an injury time winner.
- John Carew has scored in his last four Premier League appearances against Everton.
- The Toffees have won none of the last seven Premier League meetings with Villa.
- Aston Villa have only lost one of their last 15 Premier League home matches, but have drawn five and won one of the last six at Villa Park.
- Only Portsmouth (39%) have scored a higher proportion of their goals in the final 15 minutes of matches than Everton (33%) this season, whilst only Stoke (34%) have conceded a higher proportion of their goals in the final 15 minutes of matches than Villa (31%) this season.
- The Toffees have lost just two of their last 19 league matches: away at Spurs and Liverpool.
Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal
- Spurs and Arsenal have played out 16 draws in the Premier League era, more than any other fixture in the competition.
- Spurs have won none of their last 20 Premier League matches with Arsenal since winning 2-1 at White Hart Lane in 1999.
- This run of 20 games without a win against Arsenal is currently the longest run of its kind in the Premier League.
- Arsenal have gone nine Premier League matches unbeaten at White Hart Lane, but seven of those games have been draws.
- Arsenal have lost just one of their last nine away matches in the league.
- Five of the Gunners' last 13 league goals have come in the 90th minute or later.
- Tottenham have conceded fewer goals at home than any other Premier League side this season (10).
Wigan Athletic v Portsmouth
- None of the nine Premier League matches between Portsmouth and Wigan have ended as draws.
- There have been penalties in three of the last four league meetings between Wigan and Portsmouth.
- The Latics have won only two of their last 13 league games, failing to score more than once in any of these games.
- Roberto Martinez's men have bagged only four goals in their last seven league games at the DW Stadium.
- Portsmouth have lost seven of their last eight league games away from home.
- Six of Pompey's last seven goals in all competitions have come in the 88th minute or later.
- Portsmouth have scored fewer goals in the first 30 minutes of matches than any other Premier League side this season (4).