Premier League Opta Facts April 17-19
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Birmingham City v Hull City
- The Tigers have won just one of their last 10 meetings with Birmingham City.
- Birmingham have lost just one of their last 24 matches at home to Hull.
- Hull have lost five of their six Premier League matches without Steven Hunt this season.
- All four of Kevin Phillips' league goals this season have come as a substitute at St Andrews.
- The Tigers have lost seven of their last eight league games.
- Hull are on a run of six straight away defeats.
Blackburn Rovers v Everton
- Everton have failed to score on their last three trips to Ewood Park in all competitions.
- Louis Saha has scored five goals in his last five starts against Blackburn.
- Blackburn have won just one of the last nine meetings with the Toffees in the Premier League.
- Sam Allardyce's men have lost just one of their last 16 home games in the Premier League.
- Tim Cahill's last 11 league goals for Everton have all been headers.
- The Toffees' last three league games have ended in a draw.
Fulham v Wolverhampton Wanderers
- Kevin Doyle has scored in both of his Premier League appearances at Craven Cottage.
- Fulham have won only one of their last 10 matches at home to Wolves in the league.
- Mick McCarthy's side have won on five of their last eight trips to Craven Cottage in the league.
- Fulham have won four of their last five league matches at Craven Cottage.
- Roy Hodgson's men have failed to find the net in four of their last six league matches.
- Fulham have received fewer cards than any other Premier League team this season (41 yellows, one red).
Manchester City v Manchester United
- United have only failed to score once in 12 matches at Manchester City in the league.
- Carlos Tevez has scored four goals in his last four appearances in this match in all competitions.
- The last three Premier League Manchester derbies at Eastlands have ended 1-0: once in City's favour and twice in United's.
- The Red Devils have kept five clean sheets in their last seven league games.
- Wayne Rooney has scored in his last three consecutive Premier League appearances, bagging a total of five goals.
- Carlos Tevez has hit 10 goals in his last eight league appearances.
Stoke City v Bolton Wanderers
- Stoke have lost just one of their last nine meetings at home to Bolton.
- Stoke home games in the Premier League have averaged just 2.2 goals per game.
- Bolton have failed to score in seven of their last eight Premier League away games.
- Wanderers have gone 381 minutes without a Premier League goal.
- Bolton are on a run of four straight league defeats.
- The Potters have lost just two of their last 14 Premier League matches.
Sunderland v Burnley
- Sunderland have scored at least two goals in five of their last six games against Burnley.
- Sunderland have gone six games without a clean sheet.
- No away team has scored more than once at the Stadium of Light in 2010.
- Burnley have never managed to keep a clean sheet away from home in the Premier League.
- The Clarets have failed to score in 11 of their 17 away games.
- Darren Bent has scored nine goals in the first 15 minutes of matches this season, the same as Chelsea and Manchester City (joint-second most for teams in the Premier League).
Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea
- Tottenham are unbeaten in their last three home games against Chelsea, winning two.
- Chelsea have failed to score in just three of their 17 Premier League trips to White Hart Lane.
- Chelsea have won their last four league games in succession, they have not won five in a row since last November.
- The Blues have scored in each of their last 15 league games.
- Tottenham have won six of their last seven league matches.
- Didier Drogba has scored six goals in his last five league outings.
Portsmouth v Aston Villa
- Portsmouth have failed to score in their last three Premier League games against Aston Villa.
- The six Premier League games between these sides at Fratton Park have averaged exactly 2.5 goals per game.
- Seven of Portsmouth's 10 league goals in 2010 have come in the last 15 minutes of games.
- Avram Grant's men have won just one of their last eight league games at Fratton Park.
- Eight of Aston Villa's last 13 league games have ended in a draw.
- Villa have kept six clean sheets in their last nine away matches in the Premier League, though the other three matches saw them concede a total of 11 goals.
Wigan Athletic v Arsenal
- Wigan have taken just one point from nine Premier League encounters with Arsenal.
- The Latics have mustered just one goal in their last five league clashes with the Gunners.
- Arsenal have scored four goals in each of their last two league encounters with Wigan.
- Nicklas Bendtner has scored nine goals in his last 11 appearances for Arsenal in all competitions..
- Arsenal have kept only two clean sheets in their last 13 away matches.
- The Latics have scored just four goals in their last 10 league games.
Liverpool v West Ham United
- The Hammers have scored just four goals in 14 Premier League trips to Anfield, the lowest goals per game ratio of any team to have played there 10 times in the competition.
- Three of the four points West Ham have gleaned at Anfield have come in 0-0 draws.
- Liverpool have conceded only two goals in their last eight league games at Anfield.
- West Ham have not won away since the opening day of the season, at Wolves.
- The Hammers have conceded at least two goals in each of their last five away games.
- Eight of the Merseysiders' last 10 league goals have been either scored (six) or assisted (two) by Fernando Torres.