Premier League Opta Facts: 21-22 April
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Liverpool v Arsenal
- Fernando Torres has scored 25 Premier League goals in 28 games at Anfield.
- Liverpool have scored 15 goals in their last five league games, while Arsenal have managed 16 in the same period.
- Liverpool have gone 27 home games without defeat, the longest current run in the top-flight.
- Arsenal are unbeaten in their last 18 Premier League games, the best current run in the division.
- Arsenal have mustered 16 goals in their last five league games.
- Arsenal have scored the most away goals (30), while Liverpool have conceded the fewest (8) at home.
Chelsea v Everton
- Everton have only won one of 16 Premier League visits to Stamford Bridge.
- It is 16 league meetings since Everton last beat Chelsea.
- Didier Drogba has scored in his last four league games against the Toffees.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last eight league games at Stamford Bridge winning six of the last seven.
- Everton have won none of their nine league games against the top five in the Premier League this season.
- There have been 11 red cards in this fixture - only two others have seen more.
Manchester United v Portsmouth
- United have won all five home matches in the Premier League against Portsmouth, although Pompey did win on their last visit though in a 1-0 FA Cup success.
- Cristiano Ronaldo has scored five goals in his last five Premier League starts against Pompey, plus a red card.
- Pompey have only scored one goal in their five Premier League visits to Old Trafford while United have scored at least two in each match.
- 13 of Ronaldo's 15 league goals this season have been scored at Old Trafford - in fact he has scored 34 goals in his last 29 league appearances at the Theatre of Dreams.
- Pompey have won none of their last nine Premier League away games, though they have drawn six of those and the last three in a row.
- It is six league games since United last kept a clean sheet - this followed a run of 14 matches without conceding.