Premier League Opta Facts: 25-27 April
Football facts to aid your betting from all the major leagues in Europe.
Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading supplier of sports performance data, bring you Opta Facts, the key statistics you'll need to make an informed choice with your football betting.
Bolton Wanderers v Aston Villa
- Gabriel Agbonlahor has scored in his last two appearances against Bolton.
- Seven of the last 11 league meetings between Bolton and Villa have been draws.
- Kevin Davies has scored seven goals against Aston Villa - he has not scored more against any other side.
- If only second half goals counted, Bolton would be bottom of the league table.
- 19 of the 43 goals Villa have conceded this season have come in the last eight games.
- Only three of Matt Taylor's 10 Premier League goals this season have come at the Reebok Stadium.
Everton v Manchester City
- Joleon Lescott scored in both games against City last season.
- City won at Goodison Park in the first ever Premier League season but have not done so since.
- Everton have scored exactly one goal in their last three home encounters with the Citizens.
- City have failed to score in their last three Premier League matches against Everton.
- Manchester City have scored just one away goal in the league in 2009.
- Seven of Robinho's 12 goals this season have come in the first half.
Fulham v Stoke City
- Stoke have failed to score in the last four meetings with the Whites.
- Stoke have only failed to score in one of their last 12 league matches.
- Only 18% of Stoke's points this season have come in away games - the lowest proportion in the Premier League.
- If only the first half of matches counted this season, Fulham would be in 5th place - Stoke would be 16th.
- Fulham have not drawn a Premier League home game in 2009.
- Stoke have kept a clean sheet in three away games this season, in the other 13 they have conceded at least two goals in each.
Hull City v Liverpool
- Liverpool have scored at least two goals in 11 of the 13 meetings in all competitions with Hull.
- Hull have scored in their last four matches against the Reds.
- But the Tigers have never tasted victory against Liverpool in 13 matches.
- Only Liverpool (14 goals) and Arsenal (9) have found the back of the net more often than Hull (eight goals) in matches against the "big four" in the league this season.
- Fernando Torres' hit rate of 0.65 goals per game is the best in the Premier League this season.
- Liverpool have won only two of their six league games without Steven Gerrard this season but have not lost without their captain.
Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur
- United are unbeaten in their last 18 matches in all competitions against Spurs.
- There have only been five goals in Harry Redknapp's last six meetings with Sir Alex Ferguson in all competitions.
- Ryan Giggs has netted seven Premier League goals against Spurs - the joint-most versus any opponent.
- Tottenham have dropped only five points after taking the lead in matches in the league this season - fewer than any other side.
- Spurs have scored only one goal in their last eight Premier League trips to Old Trafford.
- United have won all nine of their league games this season in which Rio Ferdinand has not featured.
West Bromwich Albion v Sunderland
- Kenwyne Jones has scored in his last two appearances against West Brom.
- Djibril Cisse has also scored in his last two Premier League appearances against West Brom, and has scored 35% of Sunderland's goals this season.
- Sunderland have won the last four league meetings with West Brom.
- The Black Cats have only scored four goals in their last eight Premier League matches - all of them came at the Stadium of Light.
- Sunderland have won six of their 11 games against sides currently in the bottom eight this season.
- WBA have conceded at least two goals in four of their last five home games.
West Ham United v Chelsea
- Didier Drogba has scored three goals in five Premier League starts against the Hammers.
- Chelsea have won six and drawn one of their last seven Premier League games against West Ham.
- The Pensioners have scored at least three goals in their last three league trips to Upton Park.
- The Hammers have won none of their eight league games against the teams in the top five this season.
- Chelsea are the only capital club not to have won a London derby this season.
- The Blues have scored only five goals in five local games this season.
Arsenal v Middlesbrough
- Former Gunner Jeremie Aliadiere often saves his best for his old club, winning a penalty at the Riverside last season and scoring in his last two games against Arsenal.
- Four of the five matches between these sides during Gareth Southgate's reign have ended in 1-1 draws and he won the other 2-1.
- The Gunners have kept seven clean sheets in a row at home - one more would set a new club record in the Premier League.
- Arsenal are unbeaten in their last 16 games in all competitions at the Emirates, conceding just three goals in those matches.
- Boro have lost their last nine Premier League away games in row.
- Wigan are the only home team to fail to score against Boro in the Premier League this season.
Blackburn Rovers v Wigan Athletic
- Wigan have scored nine goals in their last three league games against Rovers after scoring only two in the previous four.
- Blackburn have scored exactly three goals in four of their seven Premier League games against Wigan.
- Rovers have gone 181 minutes without scoring a league goal.
- Blackburn have won only one of their 10 north west derby games this season.
- Wigan have conceded exactly four goals in each of their last two league games.
- The Latics have mustered a total of only four goals in their last nine Premier League away games.
Newcastle United v Portsmouth
- Michael Owen has three goals in four Premier League games against Portsmouth.
- United have scored in all five of their Premier League home games against Pompey.
- Portsmouth have failed to score in five of their last seven Premier League games against Newcastle.
- Portsmouth have only scored more than three goals away from home four times in Premier League history - three of those occasions have been in the north east.
- Newcastle have only won one of their last 15 Premier League outings.
- Newcastle have won fewer corners than any other team - 140.