Ronaldo 9/4 To Move Back To Old Trafford
Cristiano Ronaldo is 9/4 to move to Manchester United during the summer transfer window, after it emerged that his former side wanted him back. He is however, 1/3 to stay at Real Madrid.
In a completely unrelated market, Gareth Bale is 1/4 to join Real Madrid and 11/4 to remain at Spurs by the time the transfer window slams shut.
"United fans have been making noises all season about their former hero returning to Old Trafford and the way that the odds are shortening, it looks like their dreams could become a reality," said William Hill spokesman Joe Crilly.
Cristano Ronaldo club on 3rd September: 1/3 Real Madrid; 9/4 Manchester United; 20/1 Chelsea; 25/1 Manchester United
Gareth Bale club on 3rd September: 1/4 Real Madrid; 11/4 Tottenham; 20/1 Manchester United; 33/1 Monaco
- Andy Carroll Goal Specials
- Cesc Fabregas Club On 3rd Sept 2013
- Luis Suarez Club on 3rd Sept 2013
- Wayne Rooney's Club on 3rd Sept 2013
- Gareth Bale's Club on 3rd September 2013
- Will Neymar score on his first La Liga start?
- Neymar Total La Liga Goals 2013/2014
- Neymar Top Scorer in the Champions League
- Neymar Top Scorer in La Liga 2013/2014?
- Cristiano Ronaldo Club On 3rd Sept 2013