Scottish Prem Opta Facts 19-20 Mar
- Kilmarnock are winless in their last 10 league fixtures against Celtic, but have drawn the last two (L8).
- Celtic haven't lost away to Kilmarnock since February 2010, a 1-0 defeat while Tony Mowbray was managing the Bhoys.
- Killie have lost their last three on the bounce but haven't lost four since a run of seven at the end of last season.
- The Bhoys have lost just three games all season, fewer than any other side, and have lost just one of their last 11 (W7 D3).
- Kilmarnock haven't scored a home league goal in 309 minutes of football.
- Celtic are the only side in the Scottish Premiership to score in every away game this season.
- Hamilton have won just one of their last six Scottish Premiership games against Partick, but have drawn four of those (L1).
- Partick have drawn their last three league games at New Douglas Park.
- Accies have failed to win any of their last 11 home league games (D5 L6), this after winning the previous three.
- Partick have failed to score in four of their last six away league games, scoring just three goals.
- Hamilton's 11 game winless run at New Douglas Park is their longest home winless run in the top flight since going 18 games without a win between May 2010 and April 2011.
- The Jags have scored just 20 times from inside the area this season, a league-low figure.
Hearts have won four of their last five home contests in the Scottish Premiership against St. Johnstone (L1).
August's meeting at Tynecastle ended 4-3 to the home side - the Saints were 3-1 down at one point, drawing back to 3-3 before Sam Nicholson settled the game.
Hearts have won their last five league games at Tynecastle, not conceding a single goal in any of the last four.
Indeed, Hearts last went on a longer winning run at home in the top flight back in December 2005 (eight wins).
Since winning five consecutive away games between October and December 2015, St. Johnstone have lost four and drawn one on the road.
St Johnstone have claimed 19 points from behind this season, more than any other side has in the Scottish Premiership.
- Motherwell have lost four of their last five Scottish Premiership games against Aberdeen (D1).
- The Dons are unbeaten in their last four visits to Motherwell (W3 D1), after losing four consecutively there.
- Motherwell have won four of their last five games (L1) after failing to win any of their six previous to this run.
- Aberdeen have won six of their last seven away games (L1).
- Louis Moult has scored in three of Motherwell's last four games (four goals).
- Simon Church has netted in his last two away games for Aberdeen, scoring twice.
- Ross County have lost each of their last four home matches against Caley Thistle.
- Inverness' last defeat in a top-flight game against Ross County came on New Year's Day in 2014 (W5 D2).
- The Staggies have conceded two or more goals in seven of their last nine home games, a total of 21 goals conceded in that time.
- Inverness have failed to score in any of their last three league games and failure to score against Ross County would be their longest run without a goal since December 2006 (four games).
- Brian Graham has scored in three of his last four games for Ross County, in all comps.
- Caley have shipped 15 goals in the final 15 minutes this season of Scottish Premiership games, more than any other side.
- Dundee United haven't lost against the neighbours at Tannadice in the top flight since August 2004 (W3 D3).
- Dundee have gone 11 derby games without a clean sheet in the Scottish Premiership.
- The Terrors have kept only one clean sheet in their last 15 league games at Tannadice in 2015/16.
- Dundee have drawn their last two away games 0-0, this after 30 games without a goalless draw on the road.
- Should Dundee draw 0-0 again, they'd be the third team in Scottish Premiership history to draw three consecutive away games 0-0 (also Partick in August 2015 and St. Mirren in March 2012).
- Dundee United have lost six of their last eight home league games (W2).