Scottish Premier League Opta Facts - 10th February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Celtic v Hearts
- Celtic have won just once in their last six meetings with Hearts.
- Hearts have managed only three goals in their last five trips to Celtic Park.
- Celtic have had a player sent off in their last two games against Hearts - both of which they have lost.
- Hearts' Michael Stewart has scored a penalty kick in his last two appearances against Celtic.
- Celtic have not won any of their last three league games at home.
- The Jambos have scored just five times in their last seven league outings.
Dundee United v Hamilton
- The away team have scored exactly one goal in their last seven meetings.
- Hamilton have won just once in their last 10 league meetings with Dundee United.
- The last three league meetings between these two sides at Tannadice have ended 1-1.
- Hamilton are without a league win in seven attempts, a league-high.
- Dundee United are unbeaten in five league games and have scored 11 in their last three.
Falkirk v Kilmarnock
- Falkirk have only tasted defeat in one of their last six league meetings with Kilmarnock.
- All of the last four league games between these two in Falkirk have ended in a draw.
- Falkirk have not won any of their last four league games at home.
- Killie have not won away from home in four attempts, failing to score on each occasion.
Hibernian v Aberdeen
- Aberdeen have failed to find the net in three of their last four meetings with Hibs.
- The Dons have been given four red cards in their two games with Hibernian already this season.
- In fact, there has been at least one red card given in the last four meetings between these two sides (six in total).
- Hibs are unbeaten in eight home games against Aberdeen.
- Aberdeen have not drawn any of their last 10 league games; the longest-such run in the SPL.
- Hibs have not kept a clean sheet in six attempts in the SPL; a league-high.
Motherwell v Rangers
- Motherwell's heaviest defeat of the SPL season came at the hands of Rangers earlier this term; 6-1.
- Rangers are unbeaten in 27 consecutive meetings with Motherwell.
- Motherwell have scored just 10 goals in their last 17 games against Rangers, and never more than once in any of these matches.
- The Gers are unbeaten for a league-high 11 games in the SPL.
- Motherwell have kept five consecutive clean sheets in the league.
St Mirren v St Johnstone
- St Johnstone are unbeaten in seven attempts against St Mirren.
- Four of the last seven meetings between these two sides have ended level.
- There have only been 11 goals scored in the last eight meetings between these two teams.
- These two sides have not drawn a league game in a combined total of 48 matches; St Johnstone (28) & St Mirren (20).
- St Mirren have lost four consecutive games in the SPL, scoring only once during this period.