Scottish Premier League Opta Facts: 12-13 May
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Scottish Premier League Opta Facts: 11-12 May
Aberdeen v Hearts
- Three of the last four meetings between these two sides in Aberdeen have ended 1-0.
- The away team have only been able to win this fixture in one of the last eight meetings between the sides.
- Aberdeen have won just once in their last seven meetings with the Jambos.
- The Dons have managed just two wins in their last 13 league matches and have managed just nine goals.
- Hearts have failed to hit the back of the net in three successive league matches.
- The Jambos have won just once in their last seven games in the SPL.
Celtic v Dundee United
- These two sides have already met four times this season; each of them ending in a draw.
- Dundee United have not managed to defeat Celtic in their last 36 attempts – their last win coming in August 1999 (2-1).
- Celtic last lost a home match against Dundee United in the 1992/93 league season.
- Celtic have lost just once in the League at home this season and are undefeated in 13 games at Celtic Park in the SPL.
- United are unbeaten in six successive league matches.
- Dundee United have drawn a league-high 14 games this term so far.
Hamilton v Falkirk
- Falkirk have only been able to win once in their last five league games against Hamilton.
- Hamilton have won just two of their last 13 matches at home against Falkirk.
- Hamilton have scored a total of just four goals in their last nine league games.
- Falkirk have netted just three goals in their last six league matches.
- Hamilton have managed just one win in nine SPL matches.
- Falkirk have won a league-low 10 points away from home in the SPL this term.
Hibernian v Rangers
- Rangers have won all three of their meetings with Hibernian so far this season.
- Hibs last managed to defeat Rangers in October 2007.
- Rangers have conceded just three goals in their last seven meetings with the Cabbage.
- Hibernian have won just once in their last six matches at Easter Road.
- The Gers have managed to win their last six matches in a row in the SPL.
- Rangers have scored in seven successive league games.
Kilmarnock v St Mirren
- There have only been five goals scored in the last seven meetings between these two sides.
- Five of the last nine matches played between Kilmarnock and St Mirren have ended in a draw.
- Kevin Kyle has scored four goals in his last four league appearances for Kilmarnock.
- Killie have lost eight SPL games in 2009 – a league-high – while they have scored the fewest SPL goals this year – just 13.
- Only Hamilton (29) have scored fewer goals in the league than St Mirren (30) this term.
- St Mirren have managed just six points from their last nine league matches.
Motherwell v Inverness CT
- Motherwell have won their last six matches against Inverness CT – a run stretching two seasons.
- In fact, Terry Butcher’s current side have won just once against Motherwell in nine attempts.
- Each of their three previous meetings this season have seen Motherwell prevail by one goal (2-1 twice and 3-2 once).
- Motherwell have managed just one win in their last six league matches.
- Inverness have lost just three of their 12 league games since Terry Butcher took charge of the side.
- Only Rangers (36) and Celtic (27) have won more points in the SPL than Motherwell (24) in 2009.