Scottish Premier League Opta Facts - 13-14 February
Statistics and facts to help your football betting are available every week at William Hill courtesy of Opta Sportsdata, Europe's leading provider of sports performance statistics.
Aberdeen v Celtic
- Celtic have won their last four consecutive matches against Aberdeen in the SPL.
The last three meetings between these two sides at Pittodrie have produced 14 goals - an average of 4.7 a game.
- None of the last 14 league games between Celtic and Aberdeen have ended level.
- The winning side have scored at least three goals in five of the last six matches between the teams.
- Aberdeen have failed to score in either of their last two home league games.
- Celtic have won only three of their last seven league games away from Celtic Park.
Hamilton v Motherwell
- Hamilton have won only once in their last seven league meetings with Motherwell.
- Motherwell are unbeaten in their last four matches against Hamilton, winning three and drawing one.
- Lucas Jutkiewicz has scored in both of his appearances against Hamilton for Motherwell already this season.
- On the last five occasions that this match hasn't ended in a draw, the winning side have kept a clean sheet.
- Hamilton have failed to find the net in three of their last four league games.
- Motherwell are unbeaten in six league games, conceding only one goal in the process.
Hearts v Falkirk
- There have only been two goals scored in the last four meetings between these two sides.
- Falkirk have failed to find the net in any of their last three matches against Hearts.
- Hearts are unbeaten in four consecutive league meetings with Falkirk, conceding only one goal in the process.
- None of the last nine meetings between these two teams have seen more than 3 goals.
- Hearts have lost three successive league games.
- Falkirk have found the net only once in their last four SPL matches.
Kilmarnock v St Johnstone
- Kilmarnock have won their last three meetings with St Johnstone.
- Kevin Kyle has scored all three of Kilmarnock's goals against St Johnstone this season to date.
- None of the last nine meetings between these two sides has ended in a draw.
- The last six meetings between these two at Kilmarnock have alternated between home and away wins. If the run is to continue, St Johnstone would win this game.
- Kilmarnock are unbeaten in four successive league matches, keeping a clean sheet in three of them.
- St Johnstone have suffered only one defeat away from home in their last five SPL trips.
St Mirren v Dundee United
- St Mirren have failed to find the net in any of their last five home meetings with Dundee United.
- Dundee United are unbeaten in their last six meetings with St Mirren.
- St Mirren have lost six of their last eight league meetings with Dundee United, drawing the other two.
- St Mirren have not won for five league games, failing to score on three occasions during this period.
- Dundee United's last four goals have witnessed 22 goals - an average of 5.5 a game.
Rangers v Hibernian
- Rangers are unbeaten in their last 11 meetings with Hibs.
- The home side has won only once in the last seven meetings between these two sides.
- Kris Boyd has found the net in both of his appearances against Hibernian already this season.
- Rangers are unbeaten in their last four home meetings with Hibs, winning three and drawing the other.
- The Gers are unbeaten in 12 successive SPL matches and are yet to lose at home in the league this term.
- Hibs are unbeaten in four league games, scoring 11 goals in the process. One of those wins came away at Celtic (2-1).